whats up everybody

rbbt780

Hahaha hey I'm always down for that haven't done palettes in forever might just lose... I'm still the palette god though I must have made hundreds of palettes for multiple websites there was a time where I was doing requests like crazy making palettes for creators. I've just always had a thing for color schemes so palettes were the thing for me that's how I got into mugen in the first place. Gosh so many memories. Got my sister Tag12 into palettes and she is great she was always like top 3 in the contest we use to have. The contest always made the palette makers better I believe and that's what I loved about them didn't matter if you won or lost you walked away with a better sense of palette making and that's the point of those contest I believe

The contest always made the palette makers better I believe and that's what I loved about them didn't matter if you won or lost you walked away with a better sense of palette making and that's the point of those contest I believe

I feel completely the sameway, I'm just now returning to palette making, to be quite honest.

Tomorrow I will post some of my palettes just to showcase them no links or any character creator but just a sense to show them off maybe you will like some I did come up with some cool schemes

Hahaha hey I'm always down for that haven't done palettes in forever might just lose... I'm still the palette god though I must have made hundreds of palettes for multiple websites there was a time where I was doing requests like crazy making palettes for creators. I've just always had a thing for color schemes so palettes were the thing for me that's how I got into mugen in the first place. Gosh so many memories. Got my sister Tag12 into palettes and she is great she was always like top 3 in the contest we use to have. The contest always made the palette makers better I believe and that's what I loved about them didn't matter if you won or lost you walked away with a better sense of palette making and that's the point of those contest I believe

They were soooo fun to do

I demand a new palette contest! xD

With all the new palette makers Vs the current champ!

Lets go! Make it happen, Ry!

I knew this would happen...

...btw, the moment I saw your avi, I knew you were more than just a Noob. Heh, turns out you're an expert Palette Artist. Maybe when I finally make the transition to character creation(it's about the only thing I haven't tried yet), we can work something out.