Ultimecia....

Guest Arknard Sieghart

she is a Moderator of certain sections , like the Character sections, collections & such, but not a Global Moderator like myself,Laharl & Staub .......but she has a very busy real life or else im sure she would have been a Gmod before i even was ........ glad to see u around the forums again Ulti, collections section hasnt been the same without ya :bow:

I was talking about it to Ryon earlier today. If my life wasn't so damn busy I'd offer my services as a mod, but I'm usually too tired. I didn't had any time to rest from my vacations (I came back from a travel straight to work and studies) and I'm not used to it yet. And I'm going to study for TOEFL so I'm going to have even less free time. Maybe I should say "screw this shit" and get some 3G for my tablet (got one sexy awesome one at Amsterdam) so I could browse the forums during longer bus travels (twice a week, 3h30 long when there isn't traffic on Sunday). But I'm not making any promises cuz I'm so broke at the moment I'm under forced diet! LoL I'm trying to get back, I still have some exams this week and other annoying shit but next week it might be less annoying.

Zin u like Ulti do u?

You were not in the previous version of the forum so you wouldn't understand. We had a chat counsel before(don't know if this is still around) then there was also the ghost mode(loled whenever it happens) we also had mame playing team(but I've only fought Yue due to net issues) and there's also the manga and rpg games(I still can't remember who I played with but the games were metal assault and rusty hearts).

Btw Alpy hope your reading this I have a ? is there still a place for me in the RSA?