Ash (50%)

Ryon

[Preview]
Posted Image
[Download]
[Comment]I want to do alot more with him, But the huge lack of sprites doesn't help.I feel that in the end he is VERY incomplete, even though he is very complete.also lets just say He LOVES to Sit.Copied from Read Me.

|====|CONTENTS|====|Information
Why
When
Movelist
Special Thanks

|===|INFORMATION|===|
Name : Ash
Style : Physical Striker, Is good with Swords, and Ice Magic, Preferably Ice Dragon Magic.

|=======|WHY|======|
I lost my Mugen drive, I wanted to find something to help get me back into it, I spent several days browsing SpriteDatabase, and Spriters Resource, but no luck. Then I Stumbled upon Ash's sprites. Once i saw his basic Combo. I was sold. Something about the animation and the way it all flows was amazing to me.

|======|WHEN|======|
I'm trying to finish him up now honestly. In a few weeks my wife is coming home, and I wont be able to spend so much time on Mugen. I would love to but I'll have to see how it works out.

|====|MOVELIST|====|

* DOES NOT JUMP
X - Auto Combo (3 hits)
Y - Spin Kick (1 Hit)
Z - Energy Burst (1 Hit)

|=|SPECIAL THANKS|=|
Mugen Free For All for YEARS of support.
Mugen Guild for Years of proper feedback.
Laharl for Voice Rips.
My Wife. for putting up with me.
You for playing with my character.

WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A MUGEN CHARACTER?
CHECK OUT RYON'S VIDEO TUTORIAL ON CHARACTER CREATION
ON YOUTUBE.

YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A CHARACTER.

Will he have a jump in the full version? Btw the character was good and whats that thing when he has power and i press a,b or c he can't be hit in that mode so i think it must be from the game or something else.

no he will not jump.. ABC is Phantom Mode. Basically your using your special guage to give yourself invincibilty. he cant be hit or grabed or anything. In the offical game he dies and becomes a phantom. in most cases (not game related) Phantoms can phase thru things and not be hit by things. so consider his Phantom Mode his way of being a phantom, nothing can hurt you, but you have to use it wisely as it drains your power. dodge supers and such. it makes up for the lack of Jump.

no he will not jump..

ABC is Phantom Mode.

Basically your using your special guage to give yourself invincibilty. he cant be hit or grabed or anything.

In the offical game he dies and becomes a phantom.

in most cases (not game related) Phantoms can phase thru things and not be hit by things.

so consider his Phantom Mode his way of being a phantom, nothing can hurt you, but you have to use it wisely as it drains your power.

dodge supers and such.

it makes up for the lack of Jump.

http://www.crimson-penguin.com/phantom_brave.php

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY. He lacks a jump. I went thru all 5 sheets to make his master sheet. all of those sheets of Ash are him (in a row of 4 sprites going down 4 columns) in 5 palletes on each page.

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY.

He lacks a jump.

I went thru all 5 sheets to make his master sheet.

all of those sheets of Ash are him (in a row of 4 sprites going down 4 columns) in 5 palletes on each page.

oh never new was just trying to help seen tho and thought you might be able to use them

nope. I do my homework with my characters before i make them. I dont just make characters off of crazy ideas in my head. not anymore lol. but yeah there sheets arent easy to work with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...