Street Fighter Alpha 4 Stages (7 total)

Ryon

[Preview]

[Download]

http://www.mugenfreeforall.com/Ryon/SFA4%20Stages.zip

[Comment]

caps for kool.

WATCH Preview video to see the stages.

ALL STAGES WERE MADE FOR STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 4.

A FULL GAME MADE BETWEEN BC AND MYSELF (RYON)

WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS GAME FOR SEVERAL YEARS, AND ALOT OF DOWN TIME.

DUE TO PERSONAL LIVES BECOMING MORE IMPORTANT, WE CAN NOT FIND TIME TO FINISH THE ENTIRE GAME UP

ANYTIME SOON. HOWEVER IT WILL ONE DAY BE RELEASED.

BC HAS MADE ALL THE CHARACTERS FOR STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 4.

RYON HAS MADE THE SCREENPACK, STAGES, LIFEBARS... MORE OR LESS EVERYTHING ELSE FOR THE GAME.

THANKS TO BC I'VE LEARNED ALOT OF CODING KNOWLEDGE AND I WISH I COULD SHOW HIM EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED NOW. BUT OH WELL.

THESE STAGES ARE MADE FOR RESOLUTION 360,240 , WHICH IS A CUSTOM WIDE SCREEN SETTING.

IF THEY APPEAR INCORRECT IN YOUR MUGEN I APOLOGIZE (I THOUGHT I CHANGED THERE LOCALCOORD TO 320,240)

ALL STAGES HAVE SUPER JUMP

ALL STAGES HAVE BGM (EXCEPT RYU'S STAGE)

ALL STAGES HAVE PARALLAX (I WAS LEARNING IT MAINLY DURING THIS TIME)

ALL STAGES ARE ANIMATED

ALL STAGES ARE MEDIUM WIDTH, AND HIGH LENGTH.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEARS.

-RY

yeah i edited them to work on 640,480. and yeah dude that came out by accident but when i heard it i laughed hard to. @ Black Chaos, Yeah BC is great actually i talked to him earlier, happiest man in the world.

wow Ry, i know when u talked about possibly not releasing these alittle while ago & i was like cmon shits dead just release them, after watching the Vid ..... i really,Really hate that this will probably never be finished

i didn't see this comin', but it's kool tho, for these stages are pretty awesome & should be seen. i, of course, still very much hope that 'ject will get finish'd 1 day, & it was kool to be able to contribute to it tha small amount i was able to, & it feels good to be a part of tha team, thanx to you, BC & the others for tha honor. :bow:

btb: if any1 wants'em, here're tha bgms i kustom-kut for 5 of those stages: Akuma, Guy, Ken, Ryu, & Training. i'll prob'bly kut some for tha otha 2 in tha near future if i get a chance.

anywho, enjoy dem shitz y'all. :goodmood:

wow Ry, i know when u talked about possibly not releasing these alittle while ago & i was like cmon shits dead just release them, after watching the Vid ..... i really,Really hate that this will probably never be finished

Whys that? Did i make the video seem awesome?

Street Fighter Alpha 4 amazing cool project and I still hope for his future release! =) But such a question, this stage is also included in the project SFA4? similar to the training! Who is the author and creator of this stage! =)

I made that stage as well. That was the original training stage before i changed it.

I dont think anyone has that stage anymore it was just me and BC. and that was 2 years ago or so it feels like.

it still exists? =) Can share a link? =)

no lost in time, no one has it. I could remake it though.

@ Zombie. Yeah Ryu's gameplay changes completely to Evil Ryu's during that time. (accurately SFA3 Evil Ryu)

but honestly by the time you do the transformation, your on the brink of death so you gotta be quick.

There was a Evil Ryu supposed to be in the making (nothing past concept) that would have been ryu with alot more power. and moves.

linkage for SFA 4 stage BGMs was broken, & has been updated.

*thinks for a second, smacks own forehead* waitaminute! i forgot we're a bunch of lazy bums around this camp! :truestory:

ok, for those that've past that post & are too lazy to scroll back up to it, here's tha linkage for tha Akuma, Guy, Ken, Ryu, & Training stage BGMs, which includes properly loop'd kutz, along with other tweaks & surprises. enjoy dem shitz.

also: i just luuuuv that RAGE of Akuma's, it's a big bowl of awesome-sauce! it'd be nice if a SFA 4 MOD Version of him got released..... Ry, gon'head & convince BC to make that happen, wouldja? :awesome

• 1 month later...