Chun-Li by QiYue China released 8/12/12

Phantom Blood

I figured as much..... Still. At least there are people ripping sprites. Maybe another coder & sprite editor can pick these up. Work on them, and release a character of decent quality all round. I know..... Its more then likely never going to happen..... But its a thought.

I like it. the animation feels right and it don't take half hour to charge. It's a hard char to play against, but anyway its pretty funny. So, 4 chars of Street Fighter IV/SUPER Street Fighter IV (Gouken, Seth, Juri and now Chun-Li), 1 SFXT char (Poison) and Omni (a custom char based in SFIV and SF3 chars). Nice! Greetings!

Whoa! How'd I miss this! Guess I'll give it a go... :goodmood:

I like it. the animation feels right and it don't take half hour to charge. It's a hard char to play against, but anyway its pretty funny.

So, 4 chars of Street Fighter IV/SUPER Street Fighter IV (Gouken, Seth, Juri and now Chun-Li), 1 SFXT char (Poison) and Omni (a custom char based in SFIV and SF3 chars). Nice!

Greetings!

What'z good, Money! I've seen you floating around MFG, and maybe we even spoke. Welcome, aboard! :bringitout:

I have two questions; the creator of this char also a the SFXTK Poison and a Lili from the same game, but in his page the link he provide is down. In a recent release () seems the char was released for short time, so my questions are; that char was complete, a beta and where i can find it or is no longer avaliable?

Greetings! (I hope i don't make a mistake putting this in this thread :P )