Will your main be the same? (Skullgirls)

Otasira

With the upcoming DLC and PC release for Skullgirls, (mostly) everyone has dedicated themselves to one or more characters. If the balance patch with the DLC character (Umbrella or Squiggly) happens to change your main character drastically, will you attempt to keep her? Or move on to attempt the new character? Personally, I main Peacock and Ms. Fortune, but use Cerebella if I'm desperate. However, when the new character is release I know I'll want Umbrella or Squiggly on my team. How about you all? Think you'd stick with your main even after the patch, or make an addition to your team of two or three? (I apologize if I had posted this topic in the wrong place, I thought the random chatter section deemed appropriate)

well i main Parasol and Ms Fortune and sub peacock. even though i can play with any character in the game. but I dont know if ima play with squiggly or not but i do know im gonna use Umbrella. now my thing is i dont want 2 use 3 characters.but i do know ima pick up umbrella.