Super Bikkuriman (SNES) Complete Collection

Cenobite 53

Thanks, nice too hear/read that. I was allready registered on the older Forum here, since I visit this site quite often, since I'am a kind of collector, too lol

i happen to love alot of things youput out for mugen have you thought of touching up some of the characters you release

i happen to love alot of things youput out for mugen have you thought of touching up some of the characters you release

Hm I don't think I'll work on my older chars that I've released (from 2004-2006) cause I've lost interest in them, but I'am working on newer ones + a fullgame, but those won't be such shitty chars as the old ones, because at that time I had about no idea how to make characters.

will for someone that was a noob in the beginning you didnt do too bad at all i happen to like you more as a mugen creator more so because you dont bother with making tons of characters that has been made over and over such as the fade of street fighter and kof your one of the few who makes some really awesome characters and i like some of your stages too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...