IFF Custom stages by Skeletor-EX...

Skeletor-EX

I am indeed Skeletor-EX by the way. Just changed my avi to something new for a while...

All stages have super jump, have custom music made by myself, and are Hi-res. All are compatible with Winmugen as well as 1.0.

Ole Truck stop/Custom Sodom stage.

Posted Image

Air base hangar/Custom Charlie Nash stage...

Posted Image

Agni Temple/Custom Dhalsim stage...

Posted Image

Makishima Cybernetics/Custom Maxima stage...

Posted Image

Get them all here...! http://infiniteff.fo...-mugen-releases

oh wow i didnt know u were Skeletor EX , Cool to know, Very nice stages btw , & also very nice choice on name, im a HUGE MOTU nerd lol

Thanks man! I've only recently learned to make stages this year. I've made a bunch of themes, may as well put visuals to them. And YES! MOTU is THE SH!T!! lol Skeletor will forever remain my favorite bad guy EVER!

Well, well. Custom stages based on popular character themes and imagination. All 3 of these are awesome, but I'm in love with your Sodom stage. Great idea... :goodmood:

Thanks a lot! Really glad you like them! I'm working on one for Shen Woo. Should be ready in a couple of days. Thanks again!

Waitwhat? No animations at all in the stages?

Not even the elephants in the Agni Tempel stage? :omg:

Just recreated the Elephant animations of any SF2 Dhalsim stage for MUGEN... Piece of cake...

I'm still quite the noob when it comes to making stages. If you can update it, by all means please do! I don't know much. I make them all from scratch in photoshop.