Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

Ryon

Up at first I thought this was a lie or something. But after watching the trailer from the namcobandai youtube channel. I can say its real. Not sure i'm to happy about it. Budakai was great and all, but I want Tenkaichi 3 in HD.

The Budokai Series is my favorite DBZ game, Hercule is really fun to play with in Budokai 1 and Budokai 3 Greatest Hits is the best you get to play with young goku against king piccolo. Infinite World would be the best on my list if only they didn't remove the dragon rush mode, but I still like the mini games and how the cpu got a little more challenging to fight.

I think its because most of the content on Budokai 2 and infinite world is present on Budokai 3(maybe they'll just add the new chars from IW to Budokai 3), Budokai 1 is great its exactly like the anime starting with the opening vid to the saga formats and narration.

• 1 month later...

Oh, I've always thought that everyone here has a XBOX 360. That's why I never tell which console I have.

you do know that Budokai 1 and 2 were released on Gamecube right? Therefore they can be played on the Wii. (they actually look slightly better than their PS2 counterparts and Budokai 2 GC has a couple of extra costumes as bonuses.) I have both for GC. Budokai 3 was a Ps2 exclusive as was infinite world.