Quote Of The Day!

"If I have children and subsequently grandchildren, I will keep my three-year-old granddaughter near me at all times. When the hero enters to kill me, I will ask him to first explain to her why it is necessary to kill her beloved grandpa. When the hero launches into an explanation of morality way over her head, that will be her cue to pull the lever and send him into the pit of crocodiles. After all, small children like crocodiles almost as much as Evil Overlords and it's important to spend quality time with the grandkids"

- rule #142

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

“There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn’t make me so disgusted I want to violently vomit out my own internal organs. I despise you both so intensely that I can’t tell if my vision is blurry from my near-death experience, or from my unforgiving rage. If allowed, once I am back to full health, I will gut you with an honest-to-god smile on my face. And then, proceed to paint the home I built with your bodies with your very blood.”

–Bardock, DBZ abridged special episode of Bardock.

"Male echidnas have testicles under their chin. They have penis's with four heads. and female echidnas don't have nipples...they have milk patches. So the next time you think you're weird remember our poor pal Knuckles"

--Random facts

PS: The word echidna is so weird my Firefox keeps thinking that the word I am looking for is enchiladas.