[Wii U] Pikman 3

Ryon

This game takes place after Pikman 2, and believe it or not you dont play as Captain Olimar. Nintendo hasnt given much detail as to where Olimar is but be sure its a suprise. With the addition of new Rock Pikman, it adds more strategy to the game. also the new HD resolutions make this game look more beautiful. with more realistic sceneries, and an impressive "zoom out" feature to still see your pikman while far away, add's great pleasure in this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Note: It is Pikmin, not Pikman. Loved the Pikmin games, especially Pikmin 2. I am eager to see the release of this game. I was beginning to think we'd never see another Pikmin game, but Nintendo brought it back! I was also happy to see Olimar in Brawl. I beat both games without losing a single Pikmin.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have watched some videos on Pikmin 3 on YouTube and I have some things confirmed:

I have found out how Rock Pikmin are obtained. If the jellyfish enemy catches Pikmin and is defeated, then the Pikmin are turned into Rock Pikmin. Rock Pikmin also cannot be crushed by enemies or hazards. Examples: Waterwraith and Empress Bulblax from Pikmin 2. They are also unaffected by wind-based attacks.

Pink Pikmin are confirmed, too, but not much is known about them except that they are confirmed and that they can fly. All that's seen of them are their backs during the original E3 video and Pink Pikmin sprouts during another video. There is apparently a whistle upgrade that shoots a beam of light in the air that might be used to call back Pink Pikmin.

Purple and White Pikmin are confirmed to return as well, as they can clearly be seen during the same scene where you can see the Pink Pikmin sprouts.

As for Olimar, I'm pretty sure I can confirm him being in the game as well since I've seen artwork of the new captains, and none of them are red. They're blue, yellow, purple, and green, so that might mean Olimar's in the game. The existance of a new blue captain might mean that Louie and the President won't be in this game. So far, the only captains seen in-game are the blue and yellow ones. Another that confirms him being in the game is that he is clearly seen in the E3 video being thrown up to a ledge by another captain.

As for the Bulbmin only found in caves in Pikmin 2, I can't confirm that they will be in the game since there is no evidence of them.

The Pikmin and captains also seem to have better AI, as there are piles of gold nuggets and you can clearly see Pikmin going to the ship and returning for more instead of sitting in front of the ship waiting for more instructions. The captains can be thrown like Pikmin and act on their own to do tasks like plucking nearby Pikmin.

I have watched some videos on Pikmin 3 on YouTube and I have some things confirmed:

I have found out how Rock Pikmin are obtained. If the jellyfish enemy catches Pikmin and is defeated, then the Pikmin are turned into Rock Pikmin. Rock Pikmin also cannot be crushed by enemies or hazards. Examples: Waterwraith and Empress Bulblax from Pikmin 2. They are also unaffected by wind-based attacks.

Pink Pikmin are confirmed, too, but not much is known about them except that they are confirmed and that they can fly. All that's seen of them are their backs during the original E3 video and Pink Pikmin sprouts during another video. There is apparently a whistle upgrade that shoots a beam of light in the air that might be used to call back Pink Pikmin.

Purple and White Pikmin are confirmed to return as well, as they can clearly be seen during the same scene where you can see the Pink Pikmin sprouts.

As for Olimar, I'm pretty sure I can confirm him being in the game as well since I've seen artwork of the new captains, and none of them are red. They're blue, yellow, purple, and green, so that might mean Olimar's in the game. The existance of a new blue captain might mean that Louie and the President won't be in this game. So far, the only captains seen in-game are the blue and yellow ones. Another that confirms him being in the game is that he is clearly seen in the E3 video being thrown up to a ledge by another captain.

As for the Bulbmin only found in caves in Pikmin 2, I can't confirm that they will be in the game since there is no evidence of them.

The Pikmin and captains also seem to have better AI, as there are piles of gold nuggets and you can clearly see Pikmin going to the ship and returning for more instead of sitting in front of the ship waiting for more instructions. The captains can be thrown like Pikmin and act on their own to do tasks like plucking nearby Pikmin.

Hmm pretty interesting. I hope we get more information on all this stuff. It's sad how I never played Pikmin 2. I haven't passed Pikmin 1 yet but I never really get back to it for some reasons. I'll try to see if I can.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have some questions about Pikmin 3? Does anybody know if it's going to be two player co-op like Pikmin 2? and when is the release date?(I'm prettey sure it's unconfirmed.)

From What ife Been Told , Yes .