[PREVIEW]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[DOWNLOAD]

https://skydrive.liv...F750DC42103!103

[COMMENT]

Yeeaah!! Got some hotness for ya!!

This is the first stage where I didn't gather all the resources myself. So I gotta thank ZombieBrock for making his stage open source. It's an awesome stage, and I knew it was the start of something special. I also gotta thank Pots and Raigugiraru for their respective sprites. It's got the usual specs: Original concept, hot soundtrack, animation, and super jump.

The bgm comes from a sick metal instumental I found on the net. I cut it up and added some "bat" noises to add to the atmosphere. Hope you guys enjoy this one. I enjoyed making it...

Ryon...I read the rules. And yes, I made this. It's from Brocks open source "Fight For Dracula" stage. He asked me weeks ago to animate his stage. So when he made it open source, I figured it was a good time to do so. The rules stated this section is for members who want to post their releases. I added some things, but this is MY stage... What's going on?

Yeah Ry , i made This Stage open Source So anyone who wanted to take it & make it there Own Could since i didnt have the Time & Vegaz Personally asked me if he could take a Crack at it & also Consulted Me & Alp for input about The Stage ..............So its Now His Stage ok onto the Stage................. Dude Adding the Trees n such made This bitch, Great Job, love everything about it ,thanks for bringing my original Stage To Life ,

Yeah Ry , i made This Stage open Source So anyone who wanted to take it & make it there Own Could since i didnt have the Time & Vegaz Personally asked me if he could take a Crack at it & also Consulted Me & Alp for input about The Stage ..............So its Now His Stage

ok onto the Stage................. Dude Adding the Trees n such made This bitch, Great Job, love everything about it ,thanks for bringing my original Stage To Life ,

It was a real pleasure, my friend.

yeah it was the way you posted it i was refering to. just include the labels [Preview] [Download] [Comment] and were all gravy. i'll test when i get home. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...