How am I gonna get unbanned/whitelisted from SpriteClub

gohkenytp

Question

Hey. This is gohkenytp speaking, and I am not making any stupid sob stories about my apology. (I don't want to get banned for saying this since I shouldn't have done this on MUGENGuild)

I just need to know how to get unbanned/whitelisted from SpriteClub without any risk of making anything stupid (making 70 alt accounts, ban evading, pestering and harrasing the admins, making stupid sob stories, saying "I'm sorry" for a strange way)

I just need a straight answer before anything go through. OK? Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Just now, Meldo said:

didn't you already get a straight answer from MFG to begin with? what made you think the answers from this community will be any different?

Well, I kind forgot for some weird reason.

I was about to check again on what you said in MFG, but got banned on that site too in case you didn't know.

Also, I told the SpriteClub mods that I was leaving forever since I was banned with no way of getting back in that site.

Ok so thats enough of this. After this thread I expect none of this to bleed over into our forum ok? I am locking the topic and or deleting it after I get a response from you on this and you understand I do not want anymore of this drama or w/e else from off site over here alright?