U2-Ris by Rei Released

dgsgqa

sW3bmbm.gif

http://old168.blog27.fc2.com/blog-entry-42.html#more

mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xtr57ho754xtkj1/U2Ris.zip/file

This char is an anime woman oc, she instantly dies when the fight starts, (you can solve this by pressing the space bar while she does her intro ) also she seems to have a problem with her 12 color palette (i fixed it by removing it from her def file)

She has robotic parts that can shoot fire or bullets, they only work when you are close to the enemy,, she can not jump or crouch

she has good animations and cool sound effects

This character is tag team only.

Strangely, I can't seem to download this character. Each time I try with any of the files in their onedrive it tells me an error occurred. Is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT: I had to sign in in order to download the file. Something must have changed on Microsoft's end.

1 hour ago, A person said:

Strangely, I can't seem to download this character. Each time I try with any of the files in their onedrive it tells me an error occurred. Is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT: I had to sign in in order to download the file. Something must have changed on Microsoft's end.

thats strange, i will reupload the file to mediafire just in case this happens to anyone else

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2022 at 8:51 AM, dgsgqa said:

This char is an anime woman oc, she instantly dies when the fight starts, (you can solve this by pressing the space bar while she does her intro )

This character is tag team only.