Stephen Stills Release (Ultra Fatal Scott Pilgrim Vs MUGEN)

Ultra Fatality

Introducing Stephen Stills !!! by Yours Truly (Ultra Fatality)

There's tons to talk about when it comes to this character however I actually don't have the time right now to record as well as my video editor isn't working correctly sadly -__- but don't worry a video will be made asap but for now enjoy the screenshots as I explain what I can through text.

qUWiPOw.png

About the character.....

Stephen Stills is a heavy hitting character with minimum combo potential unless you spend the meter to extend, he relies heavily on meter to preform heavy hitting combos to take out his opponents quick and stylish.

Stephen's playstyle is to rush down his opponents and mix them to death with overheads, lows, grabs, and unblockables. Save as much meter as possible to use against your opponents and destroy them.

Trait : Break The Bank

A Piggy bank will randomly spawn and fly across the stage and if you manage to break it, it will drop an random amount of coins for you to pick up.

Stephen gains meter at the lowest rate however if you managed to pick up falling coins you can use the coins to gain meter much faster than anyone else

nCpdTLd.png

6qVv2ch.png

What's Unique to Stephen..... 

Stephen can perform a crouch combo with light into heavy punch  that launches the opponent into the air for juggles, he can also cancel his grab attack into his level 3 super.

His level 3 is unblockable due to its long startup.

He has amazing okizeme potential with most of his specials and supers. 

Stephen's Ex Special 2 drops coins from the opponent.

ILq31fi.png

Video Coming Soon.....

ZqOGbFt.png

OxSmAHT.png

Stay Ultra Fatal

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c38mstlcgtpqw6y/Stephen_Stills.zip/file

• 2 weeks later...