ZbNG93M.png

yDje8IL.png

X0pXbZJ.png

aAHudhd.png

[DOWNLOAD]

1.0/1.1

IkemenGo

[COMMENT]

Above is a video of a stage I've been working on with a good friend of mine, Lasombra Demon. He's making waves in the Ikemen community, and has made a ton of cool stages already. The original sprites were provided by Omega, and were used in he creation of the 1.0 and 1.1 versions. Then  later edited and coupled with other resources for the IkemenGo version. But with this, I think we have put together something very cool and unique. This certainly isn't the first interactive stage done, but LD ascertains interactivity has never been used with this level of detail.

Furthermore, this can be used with any character. No code editing, just plug and play. Yes, I know the graphics are not even HD. But I'm nonetheless confident that you'll agree; it's a beautiful stage. And much of its beauty resides in its potential for creating some of the most epic battles. Let's discuss the features:

-Parallax, zoom, deltas and the usual tweaks I incorporate. (1.0/1.1)
-Changes from day to night and back around continuously, including a special moon shadow effect during the night. (IkemenGo Only)
-A base form and 3 levels of destruction! The stage be destroyed by level 3 Supers (or level 2 in case of HDBZ chars), or finishing a round with a super move. The destruction implies damage to the ring, building and trees, flames that intensify with each level of destruction (giving out a special shade on characters), and a music change. (IkemenGo Only)

That's about it, guys. Click the link and give it your all in the Budokai arena!