Guile by Jmorphman released 5/2/12

JayJay

first off don't double post. second yes I like his coding he goes for fair gameplay with accuracy. id rank this up there with kamekazes, guile. n64 marios is ok but again not the best.

i'm hoping this guile puts up a great fight like his ken does. gave me a lil challenge lol!! i'll check him out when i get off work tonight. might have to cop that vice too. til i try this one, waru's guile is my go to character. kame's guile is great as well with the get in your asscrack a.i. and different styles. n64, i haven't used since i started mugen many moons ago. but anywho, i'll try this out when i get home and i'm sure i'm in for some charge character goodness......

Nothing special about this guile! N64mario guile the best of all for all time!!!

to be fair.

N64Mario, makes his characters accurate to SFA3.

where as Jmorphman, makes his characters a combinations of various capcom games, in the essence of POTS.

Which alot of fans prefer.

To each his own.

Target (not Chain) Combos

are always a win for me

ha ha ha! someone like this programmer! nothing interesting for me, this is not guile!

Jmorphman & POTS are elite Creators

His Joe & POTS' Guy I still use regularly

How Dare you slander Guile

& Speaking of N64 Mario's "Guile"

When in the Street Fighter Series does Guile do a 5 hit Hurricane Kick or a Pile Driver.

Or did he turn into Seth when we weren't looking