Scooby Doo and Marge Simpson (created by BeanFan112)

Darklight

I played both of them and they are not too impressive really, in fact if anyone has played WlanmaniaX's stuff these are not any better, and in fact GOH at MFG blew the whistle that Beanfan112 and Wlan may be the same person he said the IP address is the same when they logged in.

i mean om MFG nothing i have ever released as ever been bashed... and i have to admitt that shocks the hell outta me, but i mean they do rag on a shitload of stuff people release so i dont blame him for wanting to make a new name just to release stuff... if that was the case

i mean om MFG nothing i have ever released as ever been bashed... and i have to admitt that shocks the hell outta me, but i mean they do rag on a shitload of stuff people release so i dont blame him for wanting to make a new name just to release stuff... if that was the case

Well if he was trying to hide his true indenity using the same IP address is a big no-no it gives him away pretty easily, that and Beanfan112's sprites have the limbs are drawn at different sizes trademark that Wlan did with his sprites so it's pretty obvious that it's most likely just a alternate account

for Wlan. While I think that Beanfan112/Vinnie Gill might be a real person I doubt the MFG/ME account is.

in wlans case they are right to bash him he sucks terribly one of the first creators ever.

And yet the more we bash him the more known he's becoming honestly have you seen his release threads at MFG they have a shit ton of views compared to other releases, in fact I would dare say that this is only encouraging him to make more stuff as regardless of how well made it was, he knows people are going to notice.

in wlans case they are right to bash him he sucks terribly one of the first creators ever.

Not to be offensive, but can anyone really be that lacking of common sense?

On the MUGEN Database, BOTH Wlanman and Gillson23 (WlanmaniaX and Beanfan112 respectively) have their EXACT address as to where they live, their whole date of birth and age, and their real names! On both the MUGEN Database and deviantART, they have a nice big list of things they hate, including haters, yet they hate on things themselves :facepalm:

Going on a bit here, but they see everyone else's ideas as "stupid", and want their ideas to be on top. See this here blog and look at both Wlanman and Gillson23's comments, requesting what "has to be" in Madbootdude's edit of Cartoon M.U.G.E.N., while rejecting the characters they (and only they) don't like.

In conclusion, these numbskulls are deliberate troll targets.

sadly yes. He is lacking that much sense. I actually gave him a chance even though he sucked at his last 2 creations when he first released it I gave him lots of feedback for darkwing duck as I love the character itself. he took it as trolling not as trying to help. I even went as far as to explain how much I like the cartoon and wanted a good representation in mugen he again flamed me and said i was ruining his creations... at that point i basically gave up the guy is hopeless then look aperson made a very enjoyable darkwing character for mugen. wlan/beanfan jedi police, ivan luiz, felippe something i think. All creations by them should be avoided at all costs they are unplayable messes.

felippe something i think

Felipe Sepulveda. We have all of those at the MUGEN Database..."supposed" W.I.P. character articles being created left, right and center, and yet nothing about the character arises after about 6 months. TBH, I've deleted all (I think) of Felipe's W.I.P. articles.

Felipe Sepulveda. We have all of those at the MUGEN Database..."supposed" W.I.P. character articles being created left, right and center, and yet nothing about the character arises after about 6 months. TBH, I've deleted all (I think) of Felipe's W.I.P. articles.

Might I suggest imposing new rules on WIPS in the Mugen database 1. a WIP must have a gameplay picture or video proving it is being made 2. if no progress reports are being made within so many months the WIP article is deleted. that being said I think those two steps would prevent the Database from WIP pages being filled up by noobs.

Might I suggest imposing new rules on WIPS in the Mugen database 1. a WIP must have a gameplay picture or video proving it is being made 2. if no progress reports are being made within so many months the WIP article is deleted. that being said I think those two steps would prevent the Database from WIP pages being filled up by noobs.

That's my policy, and why all of Felipe's "W.I.P." articles are gone. Sadly, people are too ignorant to read the rules...oh how common sense is a virtue.

Additional rules I implemented a while back:

• Any article with attrocious spelling/grammar will be deleted (I don't mean odd mistakes, I mean if the majority/whole of the article is awful).

EXAMPLE:

Deleted: This char is liek tota epci and relesed for mugne now. (Overall awful quality, and I'm surprised that this person knows how to speak at all)

Not deleted: This character has been consdered to be one of the best around due to its unique design and general overall balance (Barely noticable errors, including a missing "i" in considered (a typo), a missing comma between around and due, and a missing a full stop at the end of the sentence)

• If the character is supposedly being made, and there is no proof after atleast a month, then the article will be deleted. If the character has been previously made (and released) before, then only the section will be deleted. When we say proof, we mean a link to the website, an idle pose, ANYTHING that signifies that the character is being made.
  • If the article is missing an infobox, it will not be deleted, unless the article ties in with the above rules.
  • If the article shows that the character is being made (or has been made), but the article ties in with rule 1, it will be deleted.
  • If the article contains content blatantly copied from another Wiki, then it will be deleted.
  • The character has to ACTUALLY BE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE. Characters that someone plans on making, but haven't actually started making yet SHOULD NOT HAVE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THEM, OR BE PUT INTO AN ARTICLE!

i wish they would just quit mugen or just stop posting and keep their crap for themselves its so bad nobody in their right mind would like them.

At very least attempt to actually work on the character rather then slop them together in two minutes.

That's my policy, and why all of Felipe's "W.I.P." articles are gone. Sadly, people are too ignorant to read the rules...oh how common sense is a virtue.

Additional rules I implemented a while back:

• Any article with attrocious spelling/grammar will be deleted (I don't mean odd mistakes, I mean if the majority/whole of the article is awful).

EXAMPLE:

Deleted: This char is liek tota epci and relesed for mugne now. (Overall awful quality, and I'm surprised that this person knows how to speak at all)

Not deleted: This character has been consdered to be one of the best around due to its unique design and general overall balance (Barely noticable errors, including a missing "i" in considered (a typo), a missing comma between around and due, and a missing a full stop at the end of the sentence)

• If the character is supposedly being made, and there is no proof after atleast a month, then the article will be deleted. If the character has been previously made (and released) before, then only the section will be deleted. When we say proof, we mean a link to the website, an idle pose, ANYTHING that signifies that the character is being made.
  • If the article is missing an infobox, it will not be deleted, unless the article ties in with the above rules.
  • If the article shows that the character is being made (or has been made), but the article ties in with rule 1, it will be deleted.
  • If the article contains content blatantly copied from another Wiki, then it will be deleted.
  • The character has to ACTUALLY BE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE. Characters that someone plans on making, but haven't actually started making yet SHOULD NOT HAVE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THEM, OR BE PUT INTO AN ARTICLE!

There are few articles that you could look through when have time to delete like the Erine one I found Quoted from article "Ernie is a orange muppet in Sesame Street. He loves rubber ducks and lives with his brother, Bert. In MUGEN, he is found as a striker for Grover. Ernie just pops out when summoned and throws a rubber duck at the oppenent. there is no actual character of Ernie."

Stuff like this should just be gone why make an article about something that isn't even a character at all.

whats sad i think they take longer than that to slop this crap together. im kind of glad wlan is making a character of himself so i can beat the crap out of it with good characters lol. Might make a youtube video : D.

At very least attempt to actually work on the character rather then slop them together in two minutes.

There are few articles that you could look through when have time to delete like the Erine one I found Quoted from article "Ernie is a orange muppet in Sesame Street. He loves rubber ducks and lives with his brother, Bert. In MUGEN, he is found as a striker for Grover. Ernie just pops out when summoned and throws a rubber duck at the oppenent. there is no actual character of Ernie."

Stuff like this should just be gone why make an article about something that isn't even a character at all.

I'm not aware of every single article on the Wiki, so there's probably hundreds of articles like this :P