Mugen SUPERHEROES

JshMaxer

Hi, it seems it won't open? Is there anyway to fix this? Since browser downloading isn't really that good, it took me 3 hours to download this.

Edit: nevermind, got it to work

Edit2: How do I perform the special attacks? Accidentally did one of Darkseid's special and can't replicate it, the one that sends people to space and spins them. Sorry if my question sounds stupid, I am new to MUGEN.

On 5/31/2022 at 11:07 PM, ReverseZenith said:

Hi, it seems it won't open? Is there anyway to fix this? Since browser downloading isn't really that good, it took me 3 hours to download this.

Edit: nevermind, got it to work

Edit2: How do I perform the special attacks? Accidentally did one of Darkseid's special and can't replicate it, the one that sends people to space and spins them. Sorry if my question sounds stupid, I am new to MUGEN.

down > forward and attack.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, I need some help. When I enter any game mode I can't control player 1, it stays stuck in "random", I can control player 2 normally, but without controlling player 1 I can't play any mode. It keeps making a noise as if all the buttons on player 1 are being pressed together, even if I remove all the commands from it, and it stays stuck at "random" (sorry for any mistakes in English, it's not my native language)