j

Ryon

That's exactly my point. I never liked how Roy was just Marth with the Power of the Flames. That was just a lazy cop-out and Nintendo could definitely do better if they only tried to! >:[

Indeed! But if you looked at it this way back During Melee I always saw Marth and Roy like Ryu and Ken (from SF) just with swords. One was normal and one with fire just Roy Up-special had a more combobility and knock up effect.

Ever since i played Roy Eliwood in Melee he was considered my main and I was kicking people asses with him. he was also the only character I used to get through the Hardest level in Normal and Adventure modes also accomplish the last Event 'Final Showdown" with him as well.  :goodmood:

Roy! Roy! Roy!

give it up already jeesh.

Yeah! I know! I know! that trend is starting to fade-out anyway. -_-

But its cool to have Lucina considering she is one of the first FE female swordfighter to be playable in SSB. Also her fan art is getting very Lovely:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1822467?tags=lucina (NSFW)

(LOL! Here I go being a perv again. :=D: )

• 2 weeks later...

ewwwwwww

nah not really. He should of been in 4. It's stupid that he wasn't

Totally. Instead, we got Dark Armpit.

And I'm not angry that Dark Pit is playable. I'm more angry that he isn't that much different from regular Pit, although they could have differentiated him even more with the same amount of effort (as in absolutely no effort at all).

Totally. Instead, we got Dark Armpit.

And I'm not angry that Dark Pit is playable. I'm more angry that he isn't that much different from regular Pit, although they could have differentiated him even more with the same amount of effort (as in absolutely no effort at all).

I like Dark Pit, he plays a bit better than regular imo

I know right LOL! XD

By the way did anyone checked this video from this site: http://animatorexpo.com/mememe/

Man! thats some crazy nightmare  Japanese Anime vid. I like how it was animated though.  :goodmood:

( the video itself is NSFW by the way LOL!)

that was pretty trippy and not smash related.. good find and best post of the day!