How do I make it so that whenever I play Simul Arcade, the final boss would not have a partner?

milkandcerealfromyt

Question

9 answers to this question

I don't believe that's possible in the traditional sense. You could code everything into the characters, but I'm willing to bet you're not wanting to do that 😛

I suppose the easiest thing to do is have a dummy character that KOs itself and pair the boss up with it.

4 hours ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

I don't believe that's possible in the traditional sense. You could code everything into the characters, but I'm willing to bet you're not wanting to do that 😛

I suppose the easiest thing to do is have a dummy character that KOs itself and pair the boss up with it.

But if I were to play single arcade, the boss might be the dummy character

You can specify a different set of orders between single and team arcade, so have the single bosses be an order that doesn't show up in team and vice versa; sure this means you'll need to have two entries for the boss(es) in select.def, but that's just the way it is.

4 hours ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

You can specify a different set of orders between single and team arcade, so have the single bosses be an order that doesn't show up in team and vice versa; sure this means you'll need to have two entries for the boss(es) in select.def, but that's just the way it is.

oh yeah. i forgot about that T_T

18 hours ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

hold on... how do i make a dummy character that KOs itself?? I looked at another post and it just made kfm not move and not killable so when the boss died the round wouldn't end