NZC Pain Beta is released

Urstruly09

first off posting rules require you to use this format [Preview] [Download] [Comment] literally. ok now on to actual feedback, I highly underestimated you and did not realize this would be this decent let me give you the errors however and things to fix. 1. remove ALL afterimages they look horrible 2. get rid of the dumb counter to prevent supers theres no need for it, one its just in the middle of the screen looking bad and 2 its not needed you don't need to limit supers they can't be spammed because they require Power. 3. his chibaku tensei jutsu attack the effect looks really pixely please somehow fix that. 4. work on your clsns alot are to large and need to be smaller. 5. Down b is an infinite and also should be a launcher not that sword if you are going for alexeis gameplay a AND b should be the launcher get rid of that sword thing completely from the down + b. 6. remove ALL unguardable attacks aside from some level 2s and 3. 7. another infinite in the launcher that can be changed by not allowing launcher to be used when they are in the air. 8. all supers should NOT be unblockable if it is unblockable it should be a 3 and have time to hit him out of doing it but using his power before that so it would be wasted. 9. Missing Required Sprites check whats missing. 10. no need for music in that super chibaku tensei get rid of it. overall though im impressed it was actually pretty good. take into count what i said however alot of this is quite good.

hey just noticed this is a basic COMPLETE copy of alexeis code you didn't even change a thing I get what you were going for but that doesn't 1. help you learn to code and 2. this code is buggy for pein specifically you have to make more changes than what you did. You also completely ripped his CMD Ai and all. this is not how you code a character you need to learn stuff yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

you don't want it just wait for alexeis/kenshinx0 hes made other NZC styled chars look in his releases page for them. this guy basically copied alexeis code on other chars without fixing stuff.

So I wonder if he's going to take this as a constructive critique and improve or if he's going to start crying saying that people from MFFA are jerks and stuff LoL

Guess what? I don't care

Lol. well, we just gave him the feedbacks its up to him how he takes it.