[Preview]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Download]

http://kelexo.thedailypos.org/games/mugen/

[Comment]

(Quote from author)

Hey guys I decided to go through the trouble of completely remaking Albiole because my old one was dumb.

I also made updates to 4 other characters, with varying ranges of use. Some are pretty minor but I decided to make one big update post and just throw in anything I felt necessary. A lot more of my characters are now WinMUGEN compatible, so, horray? Here are the changelogs, which are also included in the readmes.

Updates include

AngelaBelti -

[02 / 13 / 2012] - Now includes a WinMUGEN .def file

[01 / 20 / 2012] - Damage dampening is now steeper.

[01 / 20 / 2012] - All damage numbers are (more) accurate to the source, which results in a general damage boost.

[01 / 20 / 2012] - Fixed the really awful, old code for the roll dodge. Among other things, she can now be grabbed while rolling.

PyschopathKyo

[02 / 13 / 2012] - AI should counter at slightly more appropriate times now

[01 / 18 / 2012] - Fixed "Katey"'s body/head pieces not always appearing correctly

[01 / 18 / 2012] - Fixed Face Crusher's hitsparks (would use a hitspark and a guardspark at the same time regardless if it hit or was blocked)

[01 / 17 / 2012] - Removed an infinite involving precise timing with the jumping basics (Thanks to Insanius for that)

Shion

[02 / 13 / 2012] - Various minor changes

[02 / 13 / 2012] - Updated the movelist with correct move names

[02 / 13 / 2012] - Now WinMUGEN compatible

Troubleman

[02 / 18 / 2012] - Various small changes and additions

[02 / 18 / 2012] - Fixed an error that caused rolling getups to not move anywhere while Driven Under was active

[02 / 18 / 2012] - Texas Tornado now has a midair variant

[02 / 18 / 2012] - Now uses 1.0 compatiblity and AI

[01 / 19 / 2012] - Various small changes and additions

[01 / 19 / 2012] - Fixed HP/HK's charged voice clip repeating rapidly during hit

[01 / 19 / 2012] - Fixed projectiles not having transparency effects due to angledraw

[01 / 19 / 2012] - General improvements to the taunt text

[01 / 19 / 2012] - Removed the shadows from certain effects

[01 / 19 / 2012] - Fixed the broken linked sprites

[01 / 19 / 2012] - Fixed the taunt intro giving the player control before the fight began

[01 / 19 / 2012] - Can now use Driven Under while guarding

(quotes from me)

I highly reccomend downloading just about every single thing Kelexo has made he is a genius when it comes to Parody funny characters and Hilarity combined with fun. Enjoy guys.

Real nice to see good work being passed up because this Shion isn't another KOF character. Those are a dime a dozen, you should kinda be appreciative that something different was made here. Besides, he's really good. Try him out. And the other three characters get no mention? Jeez...

These characters are awesome. I'm quite the fan of Kelexo's work. Troubleman is freaking hilarious! He has that spontaneous type of humor, if you know what I mean. Psykyopath is great for any Dead Rising fan as he has a lot of references to that series and he's a very solid character all together. Angela is a well made PI: Matrimelee character, which is always a welcome addition to my roster. Finally, Shion and Albiole introduced me to an obscure but fun-looking game, Battle Monsters. I don't think I'll ever get to play it though. :crywithno: