[STAGE] CoolAnimeHustler's Tournament by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 155th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make Another Tournament Theme Stage! Seeing That Fighting Game Bosses Such As Heihachi, Rugal, And Geese Start Their Own Tournaments, I Wanted To Make A Fictional Tournament In The MUGEN World Too! That's Right! The CoolAnimeHustler Is Holding An Awesome Fighting Tournament In The MUGEN World And All Of Your MUGEN Fighters Are Invited! It'll Be Interesting To See What Fighters Will Attend And What Fighting Techniques They Will Display To The Crowd Watching On! Since I've Been Creating Back Streets And Alleyway Tournaments In My City Stages, This Tournament Will Get Your Fighters Known! Kind Of Like A Semi-Pro Level, You Know! I Also Wanted To Give That Gambling Atmosphere That You Will See In Balrog/ M. Bison Stage In Street Fighter! Place Your Imaginary Bets And See If Your Fighter Can Become A Champion And Move Up To The Big Tournaments! It'll Be Awesome! Huh? Where Will I Be? I'm Working Behind The Scenes Making Sure The Tournament Is Running Smoothly And Making Some Big Time Imaginary Calls To Find New And Upcoming Fighters! Trust Me...I Have Not Reached Fighting Boss Level, Yet! Me And My Imagination Is What I Only Got, Yo! LOL! Enjoy This Awesome Tournament All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans And Let The Best Fighter Win! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know...If I Was A Fighting Game Boss In A Fighting Game, I Want To Have A Fair Fight! No Plans Of World Domination, No Plans On Stealing Souls, No Plans Of Cheating My Opponents Out Of Their Winnings, And Definitely No Plans Of Reviving Some Dangerous Force That Can Destroy The World! I Just Want To Be Fair And Truthful! To Test My Abilities To The Limit! If I Win, I'll Give A 2nd Place Prize! If I Lose, I'll Use My Imaginary Powers To Achieve Their One Wish! I Guess I Would Be A Good Guy Boss? I Don't Know...LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

sCLczzm.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

• 4 weeks later...