EVE 1.1 FULL MUGEN 2019

・yoonybin・

Hello, guys I finally present to you an E.V.E mugen that's fully completed and ready for download. And, that is EVE 1.1

I decided to release this to let everyone know that it is indeed possible to get a full EVE mugen without having to go thru download parts of it or even, having to buy it. So, I hope you guys check out the video and have fun with this mugen! 😄Sorry, if this post is a little lame looking I haven't been posting here for quite a long-time. But, it does feel good to be back 😆

Video Here:

You can download it here  

(UPDATE AS OF 05/19/2024: here's an official mirror link for this mugen here)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, OldGamer said:

that very nice and all but why Mega.....you know darn well that mega only aloud 2GB..per download. I suggest that you should upload this to Google Drive >.<

yes he should upload this to google drive!

and your good at making screenpacks!

• 8 months later...
On 8/13/2019 at 12:36 PM, ・yoonybin・ said:

Hello, guys I finally present to you an E.V.E mugen that's fully completed and ready for download. And, that is EVE 1.1

I decided to release this to let everyone know that it is indeed possible to get a full EVE mugen without having to go thru download parts of it or even, having to buy it. So, I hope you guys check out the video and have fun with this mugen! 😄Sorry, if this post is a little lame looking I haven't been posting here for quite a long-time. But, it does feel good to be back 😆

Video Here:

You can download it here

Hi, if you authorize me I can upload the game to gdrive to have a flexible mirror, thanks.

• 5 months later...
On 9/21/2019 at 2:07 PM, OldGamer said:

that very nice and all but why Mega.....you know darn well that mega only aloud 2GB..per download. I suggest that you should upload this to Google Drive >.<

Literally, I couldn't even upload it to google drive.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO AUTHORIZE HIM TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR UPLOUD IS JUST SAY SO "EG" '(YES "USERNAME" I AUTHORIZE YOU TO UPLOAD OR USE MY FILE AS YOU PLEASE). THATS IT 

5 hours ago, bogggz said:

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO AUTHORIZE HIM TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR UPLOUD IS JUST SAY SO "EG" '(YES "USERNAME" I AUTHORIZE YOU TO UPLOAD OR USE MY FILE AS YOU PLEASE). THATS IT 

I'll probably need his email for something like that. either way, I actually have upgraded the storage of my Gdrive (if you check out my newer uploads) so I might be able to download this game and make a mirror link myself

18 hours ago, bogggz said:

Update as of today, I just added the google drive link for this mugen 😄

On 11/4/2020 at 10:46 AM, ・yoonybin・ said:

How can I authorize you? I'm a noob. and, I know this was like a year ago but yea

On 5/19/2024 at 1:21 AM, ・yoonybin・ said:

I'll probably need his email for something like that. either way, I actually have upgraded the storage of my Gdrive (if you check out my newer uploads) so I might be able to download this game and make a mirror link myself

no you dont need an email you just reply (where he asked if he can upload it) saying yes he can ...thats it.. so this sites admins see that you gave him the right to do so if lets say you were to dispute it.