EVE 1.1 FULL MUGEN 2019

・yoonybin・

Hello, guys I finally present to you an E.V.E mugen that's fully completed and ready for download. And, that is EVE 1.1

I decided to release this to let everyone know that it is indeed possible to get a full EVE mugen without having to go thru download parts of it or even, having to buy it. So, I hope you guys check out the video and have fun with this mugen! 😄Sorry, if this post is a little lame looking I haven't been posting here for quite a long-time. But, it does feel good to be back 😆

Video Here:

You can download it here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, OldGamer said:

that very nice and all but why Mega.....you know darn well that mega only aloud 2GB..per download. I suggest that you should upload this to Google Drive >.<

yes he should upload this to google drive!

and your good at making screenpacks!

• 8 months later...
On 8/13/2019 at 12:36 PM, ・yoonybin・ said:

Hello, guys I finally present to you an E.V.E mugen that's fully completed and ready for download. And, that is EVE 1.1

I decided to release this to let everyone know that it is indeed possible to get a full EVE mugen without having to go thru download parts of it or even, having to buy it. So, I hope you guys check out the video and have fun with this mugen! 😄Sorry, if this post is a little lame looking I haven't been posting here for quite a long-time. But, it does feel good to be back 😆

Video Here:

You can download it here

Hi, if you authorize me I can upload the game to gdrive to have a flexible mirror, thanks.

• 5 months later...
On 9/21/2019 at 2:07 PM, OldGamer said:

that very nice and all but why Mega.....you know darn well that mega only aloud 2GB..per download. I suggest that you should upload this to Google Drive >.<

Literally, I couldn't even upload it to google drive.

• 3 months later...