Metal Slug Series / Metal Slug Attack

Kazagami

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm very very sorry about that but i can release mini-bata char again with bug fix and upgrading animation but don't upload my chars from MugenArchive because i can't access from my country and i'm blocked or banned from that website. In this website i can access from my website so pls don't make this website like MugenArchive website i hate using von everyday.

• 2 months later...

Here to bring good and bad news. The good news: I've fixed all the MEGA links that had gone dead. The bad news: Nsx2015 seems to have purged his creations. Gonna need help with getting those archived.

Yeah, I know. Was so focused on updating a certain thread yesterday I forgot to reply. Thanks, by the way!

Update:

- Fixed the links to the following characters by Nsx2015:

• Big Shiee
  • Bull Drill
  • Hi-Do
  • Iron Nokana II
  • Iron Nokana III
  • Iron Nokameow
  • Keesi
  • King Jupiter
  • Rootmars
  • Tani-Oh

13 hours ago, Nsx2015 said:

So i'm famous here

Yeah, I would say so. You're quite popular because you brought most of Metal Slug to life. Basically, you, MabsKMK, Hound, and 吳承曇 / q2951415 make up all the major content for this series. Sadly, a lot of your stuff is lost because you deleted it all. So hopefully, you'll be able to share with us all the old creations, since some of them are locked on MA.

• 3 months later...