NEUROBRAIN will never strike, will not get sick and will never need a break for coffee every 3 hours.

Ryou Win

NEUROBRAIN (ver.04/09/2019): For Mugen 1.0 or above. NeuroBrain.gif

.   "NEUROBRAIN will never strike, will not get sick and will never need a break for coffee every 3 hours."
.   This girl(s) took a lot of me! It was not exactly easy to garner catchy footage from actress Andrea Roth of that time ago, to cut out convincingly, to pick her best powers straight from the TV show and to "fabricate" a body for her from the False Maria / Hel / Maschinenmensch ("mechanic man" in German) of the movie METROPOLIS from 1927. This robot is one of the inspirations of C3PO and RoboCop ... and I always wanted an opportunity to honor it, even a little bit.
.   In one or two episodes of the TV series, this character made it clear that she loved to dance. I decided to make this the theme of the character. Oh, and a little tribute to the interface of Lucas Arts games on the menu from her POV (point of view).

mugen245.jpg
ao8zEZA.png

http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/  FIGHTERS section.

.   High, at left, there is a link named "FIGHTERS".
.   Click at the link named "FIGHTERS"... a page with Mugen characters will appear.
.   Click at the magic picture of the character that you want.
.   A download will occur.
.   Install these characters at your Mugen.
.   Try them on ARCADE mode.
.   Be happy.
_____________________________ Hobby & Mugen (Smeenet version) - - - - - http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/              Last updates:<br>

90000000.gifRoboCop v.09,12,201690000000-ProtoA.gifR2 Prototype A v.09,12,201690000000-ED209.gifED-209 v.02,02,2017

90000000-BoneM.gifBone Machine v.06,14,201790000000-ironsuit.gifIronSuit v.02,24,201890000000-Diana.gifNeuroBrain v.04,09,2019

• 2 weeks later...