Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

Nah I'm fine man, just weird why the lifebars is the issue when clearly know it was a screenshot from a gameplay of mugen. Yeah man, the battle is not over yet but well, we don't have Meta-Cooler Core in mugen, so can't do it. I might try Broly's event after this.

Though I wonder where the hell Vegeta is in that 1st screenshot...

This....truth is, even I seriously don't know where is Vegeta go. He just disappear when both Goku and Meta-Cooler charge their power. And I notice that after I see the image, not from the gameplay. Quite mystery huh :hmm:

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

I need some better pals for Athena V:

1. There are various people here who have a palette service so go and demand beg them to make some extra pals for her V:

2. Please tell me the water in that stage is animated and if so where to get it, 'cuz if it is, I think I just fell in love with it I_am_Love__Onion_by_ElCerbero.gif

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

1. There are various people here who have a palette service so go and demand beg them to make some extra pals for her V:

2. Please tell me the water in that stage is animated and if so where to get it, 'cuz if it is, I think I just fell in love with it I_am_Love__Onion_by_ElCerbero.gif

1- Nah gona make them myself.

2- Yes it is.

Leaving my worries behind, feel the freedom of body and mind

siggyx2_by_excahm-db6v9xi.png

MyDeviantArt I MyYoutube I MyTwitter I

So I was testing out a "cheap" Len edit in training mode.. and I think I borke the char:

9l5JSXv.png

(This happened in 3 seconds, btw. She just stood there after making a move.. Did I also forgot to mention she's also AI controlled?)

XkjHvPW.png