[Creator] Street Fighter MX by Fido

Lord Batros

Ryoucchi,

very sorry I had stop the project for many years...

I think RYU is the last chars. of this project. anyone who like this cn made the others but I think too many creators had made them such as guile, dhalsim ,ken,gouki.....

I forgot the mugen code and how to make them as all....^_^.....

but I have a dream, I want to make my own game, original design characters, the sprites and all of code. but I think it is a day dream...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried out all of these chars and I do not know if something happened to Makoto as she doesn't play like the other mx characters. No groove select, can get 5 Bars of meter, Mvc2 super portraits, no mx side gauge, pots hitsparks I dont know why she should be on the list.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

On 2/7/2017 at 0:50 AM, RodKnee said:

I tried out all of these chars and I do not know if something happened to Makoto as she doesn't play like the other mx characters. No groove select, can get 5 Bars of meter, Mvc2 super portraits, no mx side gauge, pots hitsparks I dont know why she should be on the list.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

That was certainly overlooked, ill remove it from the list.

• 1 year later...

I m running this project again and now finished ken, zangief, dhalsim.  (these 3 chars are working on october 2017 to march 2018)  and will make guile and gpuki and finish the characters part of this project. (total 48 characters)

other characters will update something. ( cancel MP+MK unguardable attack, cancel throw escape) and add some EX on the cvs or Zero characters. add some target move. I think around june of 2018 will update them all again.

and the parts of AI. sorry I m tried to do it. but myAI writing skill no good.

thanks

12 hours ago, lifido9999 said:

I m running this project again and now finished ken, zangief, dhalsim.  (these 3 chars are working on october 2017 to march 2018)  and will make guile and gpuki and finish the characters part of this project. (total 48 characters)

other characters will update something. ( cancel MP+MK unguardable attack, cancel throw escape) and add some EX on the cvs or Zero characters. add some target move. I think around june of 2018 will update them all again.

and the parts of AI. sorry I m tried to do it. but myAI writing skill no good.

thanks

Make Zangief with voice acting SFA3 please)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Makoto is a weird case since she did indeed get released at one point, yet nobody seems to have managed to archive the file. strangely, there's this version of makoto that's being circulated around in ma and other mugen warehouses alike under the name "makoto mx" and is believed to be fido's, yet plays nothing like the rest of the SFMX roster. having her be included here would feel out of place, obviously.

New link for blanka is up.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...