Lady's Sorrel (Released 05/10/2018)

MoloMowChow

For M.U.G.E.N v1.1
This is my 2nd attempt at making a M.U.G.E.N character. It was originally made for the purpose of Ai vs AI spectacle fights on the streaming website called Spriteclub.

Lady's Sorrel is another character from Flower Knight Girl. Like the previous character I made, she's also a simple character with one-button attacks, and isn't meant to be a sophisticated fighting character. While my first character was a sandbox for my introduction to MUGEN character creation, this one was a way for me to apply and practice what I already learned before moving on to learning more things.
Since she was originally made for AI spectacle fights, her AI is likely quite unfair despite a small moveset.

Download Link: http://tstorage.info/ebuffdkp3hxz

Thanks for reading!

On 5/10/2018 at 9:44 AM, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Awesome!! Keep Up The Good Work, Yo! ^_^

Thanks for the comment. I plan to continue making characters while improving my knowledge in MUGEN.

The next one I'm making is even less of a traditional fighting character since I'm making it mostly for fun, but I hope it'll be entertaining to watch either way.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- That's Cool, MoloMowChow! Taking The First Step Is Always The Hardest, But You'll Soon Learn Some New Tips And Tricks When You Practice Character Or Stage Creation! ^_^ I Do This For Fun As Well And I Keep Learning Some Awesome Things Along The Way When It Comes To Stage Creation Myself! Let Your MUGEN Journey Be An Amazing One, Yo! ^_^