[NSFW/18+] Lardo Rat (Mugen 1.0)

Kazecat

Lardo Rat (Mugen 1.0)

I've been working for a few months on this character.  He is a gluttonous, huge slob of a rat.  Fairly beefy, combo oriented, 4 button character with A.I. and pretty good balance.  5 special moves, 1 super, push block.  Please let me know what you think.  Sorry about the video the Poison I fought against bugged and cloned herself so the audio is annoying for that first round.

Download: 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1okzs7nshz1ifhl/Lardo.zip

5 hours ago, radar4 said:

ewww, what a disgusting release man! better burn a bunch of incenses before I play with this guy, ugh. thanks dude lol

I hope he's good addition to your roster.

4 hours ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

that's an awesome Thicc Rat you made there :D

seriously though, any words I got cannot describe the effort it takes to make sprites like those. 

Thank you.  It took months to get all the animation done.  So I hope he's entertaining for everyone.

10 hours ago, Solid Snivy said:

Hm. Honestly with all the WIPs of him I saw I kinda assumed that he was gonna be for 1.1. Either way, you made a pretty great character, Kaze.

I try to make everything 1.0 just for compatibility.

9 hours ago, Ricepigeon said:

Added the NSFW tag due to some things present, including the obvious vore move.

Do what you gotta in terms of ratings. But he doesn't show any parts and wasn't really intended to be an adult character.  I was aiming for a T rating.

3 hours ago, Kazecat said:

Do what you gotta in terms of ratings. But he doesn't show any parts and wasn't really intended to be an adult character.  I was aiming for a T rating.

Yeah, but it has fetish-related content and his sprites are... suggestive to say the least.

18 hours ago, wicloud said:

he's the release that'll keep on releasing! *but aroma does it better imo*

As she should!  She was designed to do that stuff.

On 3/2/2018 at 10:14 PM, Weiss_Circal said:

Yeah, but it has fetish-related content and his sprites are... suggestive to say the least.

If he's an adult for his junk being so prominent that's fine.  If its for the vore thats iffy to me since I was trying to do that in a way that wouldn't startle peeps not into it.  

10 hours ago, Kazecat said:

As she should!  She was designed to do that stuff.

If he's an adult for his junk being so prominent that's fine.  If its for the vore thats iffy to me since I was trying to do that in a way that wouldn't startle peeps not into it.  

Both.

• 3 years later...