Dark Night City

Laharl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm Glad that youlike it. :goodmood: You came right way the stage didn't come from The dark knight movie but the pic make me think of it so I decide to use that pic to make a stage in theme of batman the dark knight. look the preview form youtube rec by my friend.

wow ive had that cloud one just didnt know it was you who made it ill be sure to check them out thanks i can change the link to yours if you like just provide what you want me to use.

It kinda looks like one of the backdrops from the Batman Forever Arcade game. While I did quit MUGEN, that was mostly making stuff for it. I still like looking at it and playing it, though I'm currently trying to avoid playing it because it makes me crazy and download hungry.

• 1 month later...

wow ive had that cloud one just didnt know it was you who made it ill be sure to check them out thanks i can change the link to yours if you like just provide what you want me to use.

Sorry for very late reply you can do as you like no problem I appriciate that you like them.

It kinda looks like one of the backdrops from the Batman Forever Arcade game. While I did quit MUGEN, that was mostly making stuff for it. I still like looking at it and playing it, though I'm currently trying to avoid playing it because it makes me crazy and download hungry.

Now my feeling is like yours I rest from mugen now If I returned to play or touch them I will crazy and hungry . :noway: