Uncle Joel and Bulk Bogan released by Brergrsart (12-28-17)

HelloMyNameIsAAA

Uncle Joel and Bulk Bogan released by Brergrsart (12-28-17)

UaCboXO.png

(Comments)

Bulk Bogan

A Character from Joel's HardTime streams. He was created for Vargskelethor's Hardcore Friday Super Metal Almost Criminally Violent Ultra Swedish Meatball Royal Rumble MASSACRE!. He's an edit I made from Mass's Hawk. The original moveset and AI is largely the same, but modified slightly to be less hyper aggressive. In addition to his original moveset, Bulk Bogan is given various items from HardTime to use as weapons, as well as his sanity mechanic that makes him go berserk when at full meter. Instead of losing control of the character while it wildy attacks, he gains increased damage and """super armor,""" as well as some proprieties in his items being changed. 

Uncle Joel

I have been a big fan of Joel from Vinsauce for a while now. I've been watching his streams for a few years, and can proudly say I was there for when he discovered Grand Dad. After seeing his MUGEN streams, I thought it'd be cool if someone made a character based on Joel and put him in a game, but never really started on it since I didn't have enough faith in my abilities. Fast forward to July of 2017 and the desire to create him comes back. I don't remember what exactly spurred me to finally work on him again, but when I saw the sprites of Michael Roa Valdamjong from Melty Blood, I instantly thought to myself: "That's Joel!" And so, the project began.

Uncle Joel is designed to be the main character of Vargskelethor's Hardcore Friday Super Metal Almost Criminally Violent Ultra Swedish Meatball Royal Rumble MASSACRE! While I completed this game months ago, I kept it unreleased in hope that Joel would play it on stream and that I would release it the day of the stream. However, I haven't gotten a reply regarding the game yet, so here he is. (The game can be found here)

Uncle Joel was designed to be a shotoclone that was also in his own way unique. So that way Joel could instantly pick up his controls and be comfortable with playing as him. All of his attacks are based off moments from his streams, and he has special interactions with certain characters that are frequently mentioned/shown on stream.

(Download)

Bulk Bogan: Here  Uncle Joel: Here