Battle Storm Classics

O Ilusionista

• 2 months later...

Long time no see...

I've been working on few things on mugen this weekend, and here is a new stage: Dark Guld's Chamber, from Golden Axe II. I've edited it to make it bigger.

Posted Image

I had some ideas for making two final bosses, both original. I need more time to develop it.

Since some chars have no stage (or the stage doesn't fits for beeing too flat), I started to make some custom stages, as they are easier to do and I can do it on my rare free time

Posted Image

wow, sweet work O , im taking the water/ back ground is from Castelvania Bloodlines? well at least inspired by?

Corretct. The ground is from Fighting Masters + Golden Axe :)

About the next release, it will take a while. ZVitor is resting and I having some real changes at RL, so I can't say when I will release the new version.

I will be busy for the next 10 or more days, but I am (was) fixing things on the project, like:

- Tonned down cheapness of some bosses, like Violator, Giant Spider, Gi Le Farg and others

- Including more attacks to Foot Soldier

Posted Image

- And I have some ideas to make, like this boss

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Something that on my mind: I need to change the sparks, to something more oldschool. I am working on it right now.

I hope to see this with many updates like these.They are all awesome and can't wait for the next update to update the one I got.This is probably one of the best things ever released for mugen ever.Hope you know that...

• 4 months later...

I have bad news:

I had an hard drive crash and many things are lost, like many progress from this game.

I will try to buy some adaptor to recover it (since its a external drive), but I am short on money right now.

I have two options:

1st- http://dx.com/p/2-5-...mpaign=20120928 (US$15)

2nd-http://eshop.macsale...logy/U3NVSPATA/ (29.99 + 32 of shipping :( )

Wish me luck, and if anyone wanna helps me, there is a Pay Pal button at my site. Or, if someone wanna donate the US$15 item at DX, I would accept it too :)

Posted Image

http://brazilmugenteam.com/

• 6 months later...

It's a shame about how Super Nostalgia Wars got cancelled, but it's a good thing those characters are gonna ostensibly be added to this game. Personally, I can't wait for Sheena from Run Saber. I was drooling ever since she was announced.

Geez I overlook this and I was waiting since someone is already with greater skill doing Actraiser2 Master and Hagane for Super Nostalgia Wars.

• 2 months later...

hi guys. As everyone knows, I got my data back, and this project continues (besides I stopped with mugen for a while, since I do prefer to work on OpenBOR). One of the reason I choose to do that is that in OpenBOR we don't have retard troll users, neither we have patience for this. They are banned in no time. There is a user, kingofspades, which keeps asking for a char, Sheena from Run Saber, in EVERY forum/site he can talk to me. IMT, Youtube, MFFA. And now he made another account to ask AGAIN for that char. After I replied to him stop, this is what I got:  

what the fuck do you m ean i never messaged you before, calm nth efug down. wo. you brazil guys sure have pissu attutydes and small penises, thats why americans come down to fuck yoru women have fun stealing omtoer peoples creations you tiny penis BRASILION

I laughted then he replied:  

U have been blocked reported, i am too busy fucing your brazis women to tlk to man who steals moguen creations and dnot credits the code, message me again it is your account deleted and your mother fucked.

Now you know why I lost motivation to work with Mugen, its full of retards.

And yes, Sheena WONT BE ON THE GAME thanks to that retard. 

• 9 years later...