BlueMugen 640x480 7/3/2016 FINAL UPDATED #3

OldGamer

8LbirKa.gif

Download
Screen Pack
http://network.mugenguild.com/oldgamer/OldGamer%20Mugen%20Creation/My%20Original%20Screen%20Packs/BlueMugen%201.0%20%26%201.1.rar

Open Sources
http://network.mugenguild.com/oldgamer/OldGamer%20Mugen%20Creation/My%20Original%20Screen%20Packs/Bluemugen%20sp%20sprite%20open%20souces.rar

Update for 7/3/2016

Bluemugen is now complete with everything this is the last final update for 7/3/2016

its have intros

its have gameover

its have a logo

its have its own lifebars

and its own ending credits all in on package the screen pack come with 153,204, and 419 slots

enjoy the awesome package deal  :OhYeah:

Update for 7/2/2016

419 Mugen slots is been added
Special thank to BoogerBoy for telling me about Player Two name not display correctly :OhYeah:
Mugen logo loading screen animation is been fix special thanks to Vegaz :OhYeah:

0r3TdiY.png

Update for 7/3/2016

153 Mugen slots is been added
The Blue mugen lifebars been updated with a NO TIMER INFINITE logo when you set the timer to none :Ohmy!:
Special thank to BoogerBoy for telling me about Simul Team Name Screen on the versus screen not display correctly :OhYeah:

iEgL0O7.pngb05D21Q.png

5 hours ago, sonikun said:

this is looking good, mate. By any chance, are you doing a 3,000 slot version of this? Just wondering.

no but you can follow my guide on how to edit blue mugen and you can try to manage to make it 3k slots :D just a simple baby steps and from my guide and that why Blue mugen is open source and I know that  I have a lot fate in you to make that happen so start crack in and start editing it :OhYeah:

Update for 7/3/2016

Bluemugen is now complete with everything this is the last final update for 7/3/2016

its have intros

its have game over

its have a logo

its have its own life bars

and its own ending credits all in on package the screen pack come with 153,204, and 419 slots

enjoy the awesome package deal  :OhYeah:

8CYvs0P.png

2 minutes ago, sonikun said:

All righty, mate. I'll look at that guide sometime and nice job on the release.

why thank you XD also you dont need to ask my permission when editing blue mugen so go crazy and show off your awesome skill :sugoi:

• 6 months later...