Tarzan by Brucewayne74 released 6/9/2016

Kazagami

He is not bad, but he has some issues.

- Something randomly makes him unable to chain properly. I don't know if its the attack that doesn't work properly or if its the getting hit animation that makes him invulnerable, but neither hitboxes seem to change.

- His supers return power.

- His Lion, Hyper Combo and Air Hyper Combo don't chain properly.

- The damage on some specials is too high and some supers as well.

EDIT: The first problem seems to be on the attack boxes, as I tried against another character and it still happened.

Canon version of Tarzan, from the toyline, the novel series, and the movie Greystoke =

http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=28498

Criticisms welcome

44 minutes ago, Lord M said:

He is not bad, but he has some issues.

- Something randomly makes him unable to chain properly. I don't know if its the attack that doesn't work properly or if its the getting hit animation that makes him invulnerable, but neither hitboxes seem to change.

- His supers return power.

- His Lion, Hyper Combo and Air Hyper Combo don't chain properly.

- The damage on some specials is too high and some supers as well.

Canon version =

-Damage values changed, he should be on Street Fighter level, but about Zangief strength or higher

-Supers take power

-Specials rearranged for faster and more balanced play

-Combos should chain much better, move rearrangement forces you to chain combos differently but they work pretty good

-Damage balanced out, weak moves do more damage and OP moves are weaker or 3rd power hypers

-Not related, but his animals are accurate to the DRO Kongo's wildlife: Black leopard, African lion, African eagle, Kongo hawk, Nunda, mountain gorilla, Billy Ape, forest elephant