Family Guy: Stewie Griffin V1

IDGCaptainRussia

4 minutes ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

I edited a good number of them, will edit more.

those were pretty much a first  :P

Some feedback involving your edited sprites:
His idle animation's left leg (viewer's right) looks weird.

Standing y has his arm stretched out too far in one of the frames.

It's generally agreed to be a bad idea to try and monetize Mugen creations, especially ones based off once-popular TV shows, or from any copyrighted form of media for that matter. That's probably why you lost those points, and if you want them back... well, the only real advice I could give you is "don't do it again".

On 1/26/2016 at 3:18 PM, IDGCaptainRussia said:

sorry, but I need money where I live, I'll keep my stuff youtube only if you won't allow adfly...

That's a brand-ish mark I, I did that on purpose so people would know this stewie's apart from others more eaily (and BTW, it's Gryphon, not  Gryfon )

Thanks for all the feedback, I do plan to update him and fix those problems, add more moves, and improve AI in areas!

The mugne license forbids anyone from selling it and in most countries it is illegal to sell a copyrighted creation without first getting permission and paying to use it to.

I understand your situation however and your money troubles. If someone needs to feed their family of course they'll try anything to help.

Though might I suggest you ask your local church for help. That's their responsibility to help the poor in the name of God. I encourage you to visit any of them and request financial help. If they do not help you then God will curse them, but if they do, God will bless them. God cares about the poor and teaches in the Bible that we are to help you.

Also jesus teaches to ask, knock, seek. That is if you need money or food, ask the strangers, your neighbors, family, friends, the church, the government, and all of the above. Those that truly serve God will help you!