[Wii] Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom Ultimate All-Stars

Ryon

Casshern Sins isn't well known because the story progression of each episode is well, either not there and/or has to be interpreted by somebody that knows the story already for other people to have interest in watching. Even then it falls kinda short, although the art style is damn gorgeous and the action sounds are very well selected. Funimation picked up a few Tatsunoko titles can't be THAT obscure, I think?

• 2 weeks later...

I think they picked the Onimusha and Lost Planet characters because of their popularity in Japan. I think (I can be wrong) the Onimusha series might be a lot more popular in Japan than here because of the historical appeal. They never intended for TvC to leave Japan, but the Americans and fans from other countries started making so much noise they decided to locate it. There is one single Tatsunoko character that didn't made it, they couldn't get the license to have it on the US release and then they made a new game, which is the one we are talking here. Got a couple fixed bugs and the anime endings were removed, besides 4 new characters (Joe the Condor, Tekkaman Blade, Zero and Frank West)