[Wii] Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom Ultimate All-Stars

Ryon

When i first got this game, thats when i relized that there gonna use this same fighting engine for MVC3. plus the fact that Ryu is copy paste in both games. I really wish the Wii could output 720p, this game would look amazing.

it's such a fun game (possibly the best crossover game to date) , beginner mode is not needed (Wiimote) as i can pull off much bigger and better combos than the assigned button ones; the baroque system is quite difficult to master but with characters such as Yatterman-1 and Megaman Volnutt you can cause some serious damage to the enemy http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//happy.png .

• 3 weeks later...

the games even easier with the wii remote and nunchuck all you have to do is tap a and b in an easy to remember order and you dont have to do quarter circles nor 360's for hyper combo's

That makes it worse since you can't do all of their attacks. Leaving you at a very huge disadvantage. Like playing Simple mode in UMVC3, This is probably the only game I ever used a GC controller with.

this was a great game on the!! yeah it looks like a dreamcast game ( which i still own and play to this day) but the gameplay was great and this pretty much was the blueprint for mvc 3 i liked that most of the characters combos had that up down up down chaining to it that made boroques go on forever with guys like ryu and polymar especially!! damn, i'm shocked this game only came out officially on the wii and no other console.....