Cgs N Stuff

wish my scanner worked, id love to show off some of my old comic book characters i came up with,when i was in my teens, til a few years ago...pretty good idea...samuria's .ninja's & Vampires, as well as other things, zombies and what not

batros_by_kevin_sharpe_full_1_by_kevin_s

My Reason For Living  My little Demon Joesph Jr & My Demon Princess Lilly 
R.I.P Dad i miss u everyday 

I like pocky very much, But as always good work and visuals from Sir V himself Edit: Thank you V, you helped me with a viewpoint I couldnt get right

NekuSig.pngHey........Dont read this

Blazblue CS Main: ballTK.png Blazblue CS Sub: ballHK.png

BOB SAGAT these r sooooo fuckin good V!

ive actually met Bob Sagat, he was the judge of a wet T shirt contest at the bar my older Brother was a Boss at.... Very nice Guy..... extremely Dirty... like has a very Sexually oriented mind.... but still nice lol

batros_by_kevin_sharpe_full_1_by_kevin_s

My Reason For Living  My little Demon Joesph Jr & My Demon Princess Lilly 
R.I.P Dad i miss u everyday 

LOL I meant like in colors. How u get them 2 be sooo vibrant....? Like Digital...?

Im more Digital when it comes to coloring, I have some traditional ones but my scanner is broken T^T

n Everything was done using Paint Tool SAI, but sumtimes I use Photoshop for the finishing touches

Very nice work V as always http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png can't wait to see the completion of the last art.

also nice one laharl lol

Edit: ok wow I just tried paint tool sai now and its amazingly cool to use http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png its like DeviantArt muro combined with the earlier version of photoshop.

Cross-Over2_zps32d44830.png

drive_of_honor_3___sig_by_zinesis-d57sb1

mffa_samurai_showdown_by_zinesis-d3fdhln

jjba2.png

KRUSH LANCER - RSA
"Learn to practice until you practice what you learn" - My Mentor

• 2 months later...

I like the frost hair lady with the yellow eyes, but I cant stop staring at that black streak on her hair, It draws me in

NekuSig.pngHey........Dont read this

Blazblue CS Main: ballTK.png Blazblue CS Sub: ballHK.png

Amazing...I really can't draw on the computer....I just can't....I am practicing though and I am coming along...Jeez...I am a fairly good artist and I thought a drawing tablet might be cool and it is just I need to get used to it being on the screen... :confuse:

DioGIF.gif