Jenngy's WIP Thread for whenever I get to them

jenngra505

As you have seen by my welcome post (if you saw it) I said I'd make some characters so here's what I have in mind.

Cali Bear

tZXrJa9.gif

He's squishable, he's squashable, he's waterproof and he's washable! I over-obsessed about him on the wiki and now he's coming to Mugen. Some of you may be wondering "What the fuck is a Cali Bear?" Well this video will answer all your questions. (Credit to TaurmegaTyrant for sprites)

Spoiler

This most likely will be the first promotional mascot to be a charge character.  (Even though I prefer the QCF commands I thought it would fit Cali's moveset better)

Progress: Most of the sprites Taur sent me have been added to Kung Fu Man

Nintendo VS Capcom

This is a full game that me, DarkWolf13 and a friend on the Mugen wiki named Windindi are working on. Some things we'll be making include a massive edit to Claymizer's Kirby, a custom sprited King Dedede, a DK inspired by DJ_Hannibalroyce's WIP thread (if DJ_HR doesn't finish before we do) and Segata Sanshiro.

Progress: 10 characters converted to MVC

That's it for what I'm currently developing for now, I think I should refurbish this later or something but I have higher priorities ATM.