Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

i wants dat cookie! NAOH!!! Posted Image

What's good, Wrekkz!? You keep it, gully. Fa sho. But, there's two things that stick out in your pic. One's in your hand, and one is around Soundwave's leg. Are they just "accessories" or do they mean something?

haha, nah, just accessories my dude, honest. SoundWave rocks'em ALOT more than me tho, various-color'd bandannas are pretty much a firm part of his wardrobe; that, & vests, lol. picture Heath's Joker, except with jeans, a pants-chain, & Chuck Taylors, & you'll get tha idea.

Wait...you ask Blaz on a date. Then in the meantime, you ask Lax on another date....

Playa, Playa...

:troll:

ey, i'm just explorin' my options, with 2 very lovely ladies :awesome:truestory:

quiet mofo, you tellin' shit right now Posted Image

might've been 3 prospects, but that lucky bastard Lara's tha true Playa; he got that chizz on

lock! Posted Image

@Wrekkz Aight. I've seen alot "flaggin" in my old hood. As well as just about every where else I went in the surrounding cities. I used to rock bandanas alot, too. But that changed when "banging" became popular in my hood. I'm going to get real for a sec... I've been robbed at gun point, jumped and almost shot at cuz I was mistaken for a "Pyru." I use that term so only a few will know what I'm talking about. I associated with 3 different "families." Black, blue and red. That should tell who they are. Although mostly with "them 6 pointers." When I got robbed, I was rocking alot of green. So when I was approaches and asked "do I bang?" I should've know what it was about. That same guy and his boy robbed me. They where rocking blue flag arond they faces... A few Weeks later I got jumped at a club. I was wearing green again. It was four against one. I took down 3 of them. The forth one almost snuck me. My boy came just in time. He stole him. The guy ran like a little girl. Then before all this I almost got shot cuz some guy thought I was a necking his girl. Which I was. I was wearing a red bandana... Notice the common denominator. 2 different colors. But they share the same meaning... I thanks God everyday for delivering me from evil... @Aster Heh, that's not you...lol! @ex Thanks, bro!

@Roz :=D: Thanks! Your pics are great! They all have something different going on. One has the "People's Eyebrow." The tounge one is hillarious! The one with just your eyes captures your trademark feature. Then...of course...the classic head tilt slight smile pic to the far right. Yep...that's Roz...lol! Too bad the scarf didn't show. That would've been gangsta! Ya dig?! lol! Awww, slow cpu?

You really ARE a good dad you know? Seeing at how most parents nowadays rarely spend their time with their children because of work and stuffs.

And Ryouecchi... You're as awesome as I had expected you to be.

Aanyways.... I think it's about time I unveil myself. It's unfair that everyone already showed their face but I still hasn't right? So this is who I really am.

Posted Image

THUMBS UP FOR MUGEN!!!!!!!!

Anyways please don't mind my dorm because it's REALLY goddamn messy.