http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8x651c4oze4ao3/Mt_Sakura.zip

INFO

Super Jump: Low

Animation: Yes

Parallax: No

Music: Yes (x4)

For: WinMUGEN+ and up

COMMENT

My second Hot Shots Golf/Everybody's Golf stage. This one happens to be one of the most recognizable courses from the series, having appeared in three games. I used a screenshot I found from the World Invitational version, changed the size, and extended the bottom half using the Clone Stamp tool in Paint.NET. I've also added in a few characters (all having appeared in the original Japanese versions of HSG 3 and 4), smoke/steam by the rocks, and of course, the sun and lens flare (my first time working with those effects BTW). Feedback is always welcome, and enjoy! I had fun coding this stage.

Thanks you guys! I took like a month to finish this. The shadows were added to the golfers so that it would give the stage more realism due to the trees and fighters already having them. It would be awkward not to, lol.

The next two stages I'm going to work on are the Time Station from Ape Escape and Hekseville from Gravity Rush (I've actually started this one back in 2013, but was too lazy to finish it. Search my video "Sol Badguy's Castle Calamity" on YouTube to see a preview of it.). I've also got plans to do more afterwards, but I'll see if I could leave them for a surprise. ;)