Dragon Ball Super

Ryon

Sorry guys got caught up working on my vegetas projectiles here ya go

http://www.megafileupload.com/ht4L/Windows8_for_dummies.mkv

Psst Windows8 for Dummies is something far more awesome "Snicker Snicker" lol back to fighter factory. 24 hours starts now

Downloading Thanks.

So all 4 episodes are in One file?

There's a bunch of anime website that you can watch anime online. One of them is KissAnime.

He put up the download already.

i couldnt find episode 4 yet , gotta look again , if u can link me to the english subbed ver?

Nvm found it , just hope it doesn't get yanked before i get a chance to DL it later tonight 

Yup, DB Multiverse. I used to read it before. I have a feeling that Akira Toriyama kinda take a bit some idea from this fan-made dragon ball.

Example like Super Saiyan God need 6 pure heart saiyans power to create it, that sound a bit similar to how in DB AF, they need to gather 7 saiyans light energy to revive Shenron in order to summon Goku from the sealed realm.

Then the 12th universe in DBZ now, that kinda straight rip from that DB Multiverse.

Yup, DB Multiverse. I used to read it before. I have a feeling that Akira Toriyama kinda take a bit some idea from this fan-made dragon ball.

Example like Super Saiyan God need 6 pure heart saiyans power to create it, that sound a bit similar to how in DB AF, they need to gather 7 saiyans light energy to revive Shenron in order to summon Goku from the sealed realm.

Then the 12th universe in DBZ now, that kinda straight rip from that DB Multiverse.

That Gohan too.

I'm really not into the new look here. It's incredible how it can come back like this after so many years but it kinda feels like it's another DBGT. Maybe it's intended to be for the next generation of fans though so I guess it's okay in the end. I guess I just wish it was a little more unique is all for a lot of us that saw all of this before.

The new form is interesting but it's a repeat as usual in that it's just color change. it got old a long time ago. the color change is unnecessary imo. Also Did the Saiyans need a new form? If so then where is it gonna end? Are we gonna go green, pink, orange, and then eventually rainbow....then all white and all black like in so many fan fics.... :P

Maybe Goku could have learned a new technique instead? Or better yet something they did in dragonball, have him drink some mystic water that leveled the playing field like a greek ambrosia or something? Add in obstacles and fights throughout the episodes.The whole quest could have been to find that and then defeat Bill/beerus. I'd like that saga!

Also did Frieza really need to come back? Bill/beerus was pretty awesome as is. They could have done something fresh again. Bill was the right direction but frieza....

Also how about a real permanent death to stir things up, like Vegeta being absorbed or something without a chance of recovery. Like the Dragon can't do squat because it's a different realm or something?

Well hope they have some better ideas down the line. I'd like to watch at least one truly grabbing episode with fun and excitement!

i will agree that i didnt Care for Freeza to be the "new" bad guy ,but it was great to see even in his new form hes was scared to death of Bills ,& also that Freeza mentions that his father told him to Avoid Majin Buu & Lord Bills 

ike Vegeta being absorbed or something without a chance of recovery. Like the Dragon can't do squat because it's a different realm or something?

Ok,1st Bite your Tongue for even suggesting something like that  & Second, Vegeta is the only Real reason i became a fan of DBZ, hes an anti hero along the same lines of wolverine ,with the same i only give a crap about this small group of people that wolvie also feels, Now u wanna wax krillin forever, or master roshi, or yamcha ,ect,ect go for it But not Vegeta ,not a bad suggestion though 

What im about to say is offensive to even me but Toriyama kind of bitched up with this movie. Remember how when it was first announced that Goku would be making the worst wish in history and that Vegeta would be the hero? He totally renigged on that shit lol. He did however make SS3 even more irrelevant and SSGSS is just silly by this point. I hope this universe 6 or 12 or whatever is what needs to really happen and that's a reboot of the series where all the Z fighters matter to some extent I mean damn I feel sorry for all the human fans out their who watched Tien train his whole life to be out done by children since the original DB.

Well I agree about "it's another DBGT", "new form is just a color change" and "Frieza return back".

Have you guys watch episode 5 yet? Gosh the animation for that episode was by far the worst...and beside of the extended fight scene, it really just watching Battle of Gods movie again, nothing new...like Cayne said, I do hope that Universe 6 saga storyline will be good, as that was the only true new storyline for DB franchise..

The animation lacks consistency for me to judge. it only looks like the added content was illustrated in that crappy style, while the originl BoG stuff looks like the movie animation. This may be something a fan chopped up. It is also like that in the trailor for ep.6

If that's a real clip then I gotta say DBGT looks better by comparison. Though maybe the story will be better?

Also I said vegeta because in the previous sagas Vegeta became a joke. He like lost all the time, his constant whining about how he's gonna beat kakarrot made it more embarrassing when Goku and everyone else just surpassed him like nothing. He got annoying and just became unpleasant after that. He is literally designed to suck in the show because throughout the show his effort was always meaningless. He's like an unfunny version of Krillin.

Vegeta was cool for a while but that's it. He may have had a few good moments but they were brief.