Dragon Ball Super

Ryon

So Piccolo obviously trained with Naruto to increase his clone count, but they better have  good reason to bring back super saiyan Goku just to lose to someone he was clearly stronger than. 

Just now, Cayne said:

So Piccolo obviously trained with Naruto to increase his clone count, but they better have  good reason to bring back super saiyan Goku just to lose to someone he was clearly stronger than. 

Frost is nicer than Goku. Maybe G pulled the match out of pity? Frost may be good, but hes still alternate Frieza. Maybe he had a poison contingency for evil supersaiyans he fought in the past? Or maybe Champa pulled that shit Beerus did to Vegeta?

Im betting Heat is something evil and Frost poisoned Goku so to save up his power to fight Heat. The gods probably dont give a shit either way, so its up to the mortals. Im betting Monaka is a gag character, and his super power is just pulling his shirt off and making people run the other direction or give up just to get him to put his shirt back on. I want to see him pull some One Punch Man shit, but I just get the feeling its a titty joke.

On 3/2/2016 at 9:58 PM, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Frost is nicer than Goku. Maybe G pulled the match out of pity? Frost may be good, but hes still alternate Frieza. Maybe he had a poison contingency for evil supersaiyans he fought in the past? Or maybe Champa pulled that shit Beerus did to Vegeta?

Im betting Heat is something evil and Frost poisoned Goku so to save up his power to fight Heat. The gods probably dont give a shit either way, so its up to the mortals. Im betting Monaka is a gag character, and his super power is just pulling his shirt off and making people run the other direction or give up just to get him to put his shirt back on. I want to see him pull some One Punch Man shit, but I just get the feeling its a titty joke.

Goku's vision was blurred so we can assume he didnt through the fight. All I know is I was hoping to see Goku lose to Heat forcing vegeta to push beyond that of a SSB to a Super Saiyan God Majin Man Randy Savage 2 or SSGMMR 2 Vegeta

Oh I finally got around to the Anime Convention Char you sent me. Shit was dope Son. Them Boyz Char made it in to the bonus game roster as well.

Just now, Cayne said:

Goku's vision was blurred so we can assume he didnt through the fight. All I know is I was hoping to see Goku lose to Heat forcing vegeta to push beyond that of a SSB to a Super Saiyan God Majin Man Randy Savage 2 or SSGMMR 2 Vegeta

Oh I finally got around to the Anime Convention Char you sent me. Shit was dope Son. Them Boyz Char made it in to the bonus game roster as well.

Thats whats up, thanks my dude. Before I did Raditz, that was a attempt at trying to see if I could edit mugen, and i redid that thing so many times learning how to edit. I have a newer version I havent gotten back to in so long. Im thinking of respriting it, I did resprite one piece tho. I didnt do the Anime Convention, it was in comoreps collection. I think its funny as shit, but it needs to be fixed so bad. If re-spriting wasnt so hard and tedious, I would fix it, or just redo it.

I hope they do something better than the whole super saiyan thing, shits old. I hope Kabe brings back the giant monkey form because that is still the baddest transformation in the whole series. I think Heat may end up fighting Goku or pulling some fuck shit. The whole series is set up to be crazy, Im wondering if Luffy, Naruto, Superman knockoff and OPM are going to pop up from other universes in some multiverse World Star bullshit. Id like Toriyama to answer it and put it to rest. Or DC to do it. Kishimoto put the Naruto vs DBZ bullshit to bed quick, I hope DC does it too.

3 hours ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Thats whats up, thanks my dude. Before I did Raditz, that was a attempt at trying to see if I could edit mugen, and i redid that thing so many times learning how to edit. I have a newer version I havent gotten back to in so long. Im thinking of respriting it, I did resprite one piece tho. I didnt do the Anime Convention, it was in comoreps collection. I think its funny as shit, but it needs to be fixed so bad. If re-spriting wasnt so hard and tedious, I would fix it, or just redo it.

I hope they do something better than the whole super saiyan thing, shits old. I hope Kabe brings back the giant monkey form because that is still the baddest transformation in the whole series. I think Heat may end up fighting Goku or pulling some fuck shit. The whole series is set up to be crazy, Im wondering if Luffy, Naruto, Superman knockoff and OPM are going to pop up from other universes in some multiverse World Star bullshit. Id like Toriyama to answer it and put it to rest. Or DC to do it. Kishimoto put the Naruto vs DBZ bullshit to bed quick, I hope DC does it too.

I dont think Kabe has a tail. I believe he'll be more like Ultimate Gohan considering he didnt know what a SSJ was when Goku did it. In all I believe Vegeta will be the hero of this arc.

He seems like it. The series already said hes the strongest of them all, went SSG all by himself, and is the best fighter. I think Toriyamas planning a spin on everything. TBH Frost has way too much main hero potential to not get his own series. Hes willing to die over peoples hope, not even Goku gives that much of a fuck. I wanna see him get his own show, see his challenges and growth in his own universe, see all the transformations and battling evil.

On 3/4/2016 at 1:05 PM, Cayne said:

I dont think Kabe has a tail. I believe he'll be more like Ultimate Gohan considering he didnt know what a SSJ was when Goku did it. In all I believe Vegeta will be the hero of this arc.

Frost is a straight up savage. Drill Savage AF. As grimey as he is, I got to still give it up to him, I still like him. Hes as strong as Frieza was in the namek saga, got his ass TORE and still beat SSJ and Super Namek with just brains and some poison. Cmon, dude. Thats that shit right there. I love Goku, but that dude? Cmon now. If he dabbed on em, I wouldve passed out.

Just now, Cayne said:

Frost being evil fucking blows. I was hoping that we would get a Frieza race Z warrior,but now vegeta is gonna slaughter dat nigga real quick like since he couldnt get frieza.  Im ready for Kabe to enter the ring now.

WOOOOH hahaha, damn you read my mind. Vegetas like drill mode, we gonna be singing about a week ago. But still, Frost THAT dude tho. Still waiting on Kabe to do something decent. I want to say that great ape come back

On 3/8/2016 at 1:26 PM, Cayne said:

I believe the dragon ball universe team did a better job with this type of tournament. 

Damn Cayne, youre always right. Frost is a bitch ass you know. But at least hes selling land, not planets. And hes smart as shit, maybe the smartest fighter shown so far in the whole series. I still got to give him props. I heard from a source because of his popularity, he is being considered for his own arc, and if that does good, he may get his own series as the star.

On 3/15/2016 at 9:25 AM, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Damn Cayne, youre always right. Frost is a bitch ass you know. But at least hes selling land, not planets. And hes smart as shit, maybe the smartest fighter shown so far in the whole series. I still got to give him props. I heard from a source because of his popularity, he is being considered for his own arc, and if that does good, he may get his own series as the star.

Lmao. Er now and then:OhYeah: but I believe Heat will kill frost in the next episode.

On 3/18/2016 at 4:00 AM, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

I hope not, hes got potential. One of coolest new mainers they could use. Unless Vegeta just murders that bitch. Vegetas on that OK drill shit

One hit KO. Looks like Toriyama came up with interesting ways to make some of these competitive without making them Super strong. Buu would have demolished the first two opponents.

On 3/22/2016 at 7:16 PM, Cayne said:

One hit KO. Looks like Toriyama came up with interesting ways to make some of these competitive without making them Super strong. Buu would have demolished the first two opponents.

Magetta's no bitch.

That hitman tho. Oooooh, that hitman tho. 5 more universes, Im hoping to see Luffy and Naruto show up. Both of their authors said saiyan saga would wreck, but still let's see something. I'm still hoping hes using this to finally have Goku brawl down with Superman. Gokus a magic infused multigalaxy buster, and Supes is weak to magic so thats that. But still would be nice to see Toriyama and DC say what they say, and shut all the fanboys down.

4 hours ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Magetta's no bitch.

That hitman tho. Oooooh, that hitman tho. 5 more universes, Im hoping to see Luffy and Naruto show up. Both of their authors said saiyan saga would wreck, but still let's see something. I'm still hoping hes using this to finally have Goku brawl down with Superman. Gokus a magic infused multigalaxy buster, and Supes is weak to magic so thats that. But still would be nice to see Toriyama and DC say what they say, and shut all the fanboys down.

I want even go into Goku vs Superman. People see that and use it to troll or be assholes, but if it did happen Superman would probably lose because Supes is only powerful in the DC universe as shown in MK vs DC,

Me and my homies used to love ScrewAttack, but after a couple fights they got caught pulling matches so nah. Its not even about that match, I dont care which one would win, just dont do dives, dont do that shit. Grimey. If you get caught taking a dive on at least 4 or 5 fights, none of your shit is trustworthy. Cartoon Fight Club is the best and most proven sets of fights. The animations are sad as fuck, but they at least give you a locked solid answer. Supes is a bad motherfucker, but some people can rock him. But hes that type whos going to make you kill him before he backs down, thats what makes him who he is. You got people crying like little kids about that, its sad. Ill tell anybody, I love Goku but OPM would drop his ass. Just what it do.

Now if SA had Goku dogwalk Superman or OPM, I wouldnt like that shit at all. You grimey diving. I like goku better, but still let it be truthful, dont do that shit. And then give some sad ass answer like "OPM would lose because Goku never gives up." That dont mean shit. Give up happens when youre sleep.

On 3/24/2016 at 2:30 PM, Cayne said:

I want even go into Goku vs Superman. People see that and use it to troll or be assholes, but if it did happen Superman would probably lose because Supes is only powerful in the DC universe as shown in MK vs DC,

Well the argument was settled back in 2006 by Wizard Magazine. I came to find out DC Comics came out to say Superman has limits, he doesnt have unlimited potential and he never will.

http%253A%252F%252Fimg.photobucket.com%2

tumblr_nvyxqgpsiW1stiyduo1_1280.jpg

I want ScrewAttack to pit Superman against One Punch Man. Theyll either have to suck it up and accept the L or expose themselves. This wasnt their first dive and probably wont be the last. The Wolverine Raiden fight was another one, couldnt cut through the adamantium.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So, it's been three months and there's been no discussion about the Future Trunks arc? Oh well....

dragon-ball-super-future-trunks-arc.jpg?

We're already a few episodes in and it looks pretty good.

So, it's been three months and there's been no discussion about the Future Trunks arc? Oh well....

dragon-ball-super-future-trunks-arc.jpg?

We're already a few episodes in and it looks pretty good.