Zeldia 1 & 2 By (^o^) Released 11/24/11

Phantom Blood

pfff, as simple as saying "this is the game's name" but MEH anyway. http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//sleep.png

My apologies, netizen, for not replying in the verbose manner for which you clearly prefer. It is my hope that, in the future, my replies on this public forum will be of the nature that suits your preferences. For you see, I am uncertain of whether the aforementioned character submitted for acquisition and usage by the members of this forum is from the game known as "Denjin Makai" or if it is, in fact, from the sequel of said game being known as "Denjin Makai II". It is my most sincere hope that this makes clear the intention of my previous submission to this conversation.

HE JUST SAID the games name at least a guess of it he attempted hey maybe none of us know what game its from? why be bitchy about it. I sure don't know the name we can say w/e we want talk to each other about other things ect in this thread about the char we can't give you info about something none of us know. notagoodname told us the name at least he tried to if hes right so stop. and LOL at notagoodname nice maybe he understood now

noside hes mocking you to put it clearly to you hes basically saying since you didnt understand his simple speak he will speak super intelligent like so you understand what he said, in other words he is saying you are an idiot. get it now?