Sweet Tooth [BETA] by Varia31 Released (5/22/2015)

Krypto 'SAM' saiyaN

SfecEPH.png

[Download]

https://www.sendspace.com/file/a21upr

MFG Thread : http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/sweet-tooth-beta-released-come-and-get-your-special-treat-166921.0.html

[Comment]

The character who supposedly be in Mortal Kombat X for PS4 exclusive. Sad that Netherrealm studio has drop it. Well, at least we got him for Mugen  :awesome . He's still a BETA though.

Where in the flying heck did you got THAT information from? -_-

From the creator of the game himself. Although it more like a hint. When they first announce MKX, Ed Boon confirm it will have console exclusive just like MK9 and seen that MKX was reveal in Playstation conference on E3, it is not surprise. Starting from there, fans keep posting Sweet Tooth on his twitter. Surprisingly, Ed Boon also tweet and talk about Sweet Tooth. However, around November last year, Shaun Himmerick confirm in his twitter that they had to drop the idea of console exclusive for some reason, and starting from that, Ed Boon never tweet nor mentioned about Sweet Tooth anymore.

Hey Thats My Nash! ....nice 

Yup, it just perfect! I change all my Charlie port to his SF5 version to match the pal.

... technically, isn't Sweet Tooth the vehicle, and Needles Kane the killer-clown-driver?

Either way, I'll have to try this out.

Yup, but since many people refer him as Sweet Tooth, that name kinda became his mainstream name. Even in Playstation All Star, they list his name as a Sweet Tooth.

... technically, isn't Sweet Tooth the vehicle, and Needles Kane the killer-clown-driver?

Either way, I'll have to try this out.

Yup, but since many people refer him as Sweet Tooth, that name kinda became his mainstream name. Even in Playstation All Star, they list his name as a Sweet Tooth.

Oh!! i thought he look familier. He from the Old "Twisted Metal" Series back in the days. Man! good times. :goodmood:

Yup, it just perfect! I change all my Charlie port to his SF5 version to match the pal.

Sounds like the deal with Captain Marvel.  Changed his name to Shazam because that's what everyone called him.

Sounds like the deal with Captain Marvel.  Changed his name to Shazam because that's what everyone called him.

Well this is just my thought, since many people call him Sweet Tooth, maybe Sony treat Sweet Tooth name as an alter-ego name for Kane because Kane was his true name and seem like it still is, unlike Shazam where DC completely change it permanently and if I'm not wrong they did that because they want to avoid any copyright issue with Marvel since Marvel also has a character name Captain Marvel.

But yea for the mainstream name, they refer him as Sweet Tooth instead of his true Needless Kane name. You can see this vid