fire emblem

cldz

@Midna

thanks for your cool comment ;) and ty for giving it a try

@Remzy

yes,it's kind of like that, hope you like it

@Galvatron

thanks for your suggestion i hope the stage is to your liking and ty.

about the bgm....
actually i have prepared it but,i make this stage when i was using winmugen and when i use it my mugen crashed so often,so i decide not to include the bgm and also it doesn't fit too well with the stage.

about the bgm....

actually i have prepared it but,i make this stage when i was using winmugen and when i use it my mugen crashed so often,so i decide not to include the bgm and also it doesn't fit too well with the stage.

It works perfect for me in Mugen 1.0 (640X480) and the music plays well with no problems when I edit this part of the stages DeF. file:

[Music]

bgmusic = sound/FEAwakening_Menace.mp3

bgm.loop = 1

bgvolume = 225

@Galvatron

sorry,i'm not talking about he bgm you suggest,looks like i word it wrong.

i'm talking about the bgm i have  prepared that i did not include,because it makes the winmugen build i used crash if i use it and also it did not fit very well to my opinion[the bgm that i have prepare that is, not the bgm you suggested].

the one you suggest is....i don't know,i can't watch streaming video and the song you mention,i have no idea which is it.

@sonikun

np and yw

@Ryoucchi

ty, glad you liked it

=========================================

fe960.png

i have been messing around with 1.1 and

i make that one on the screenshot for 960x720 when using normal sized char or 640 hires char that the x and y scale set to ".5" on 1.1,that version is a hires stage that have the zoomin and zoomout set to ".665"

the file contain only the def files.
the normal zoom version looks similar to the first post,so i don't provide any preview.
if you don't need the 1.1 version def file there's no need to dl the lower link.
link in the first post.

edited

@Galvatron

sorry,i'm not talking about he bgm you suggest,looks like i word it wrong.

i'm talking about the bgm i have  prepared that i did not include,because it makes the winmugen build i used crash if i use it and also it did not fit very well to my opinion[the bgm that i have prepare that is, not the bgm you suggested].

the one you suggest is....i don't know,i can't watch streaming video and the song you mention,i have no idea which is it.

Oh! I understand what you mean now. Its cool cldz :goodmood:

I was just posting vids of music from Fire Emblem: Awakening which the stage you made represents.

Other then that nice update on making this stage compatible for 1.1.  :-D