Remilia_MA by Michaelarmaros released/updated (12/7/2014)

Kazagami

Ehh... is that a good thing? I mean, we can possibly have a Flandre_MA with a Secret "And Then There Will be None?" full of blood...

LOL! that could be a possibility. Flandre_Ma will be so deadly she probably K.O. her opponent in seconds.. :=D: 

Since the discussion evolved to the other residents of the SDM... not wanting to bother, but what do you guys think about a possible Patchouli_MA? Or a Koakuma_MA? (The latter I'm almost not considering.)

Patchouli_MA will be a beast. :-D

Alot us know she can pull elemental projectiles so I can imagine how she will play. :goodmood:

LOL! that could be a possibility. Flandre_Ma will be so deadly she probably K.O. her opponent in seconds.. :=D:

She'll possible have moves to corner you into a wall. Also, I'm starting to think about Q.E.D "Ripples of 495 Years". It'll be a skill where she'll destroys the world by using all of her frustration and anger of 495 years. I'm kinda expecting a fullscreen, unblockable and unavoidable attack. Just like Dust of Osiris' Arc Drive, but more flashy and bloody.

Patchouli_MA will be a beast. :-D

Alot us know she can pull elemental projectiles so I can imagine how she will play. :goodmood:

He should include Water Metal Sign "Mercury Poison" in my opinion. Although his possible versions of Sun Sign "Royal Flare" and Moon Sign "Silent Selene" will be frustrating enough.

I somehow wants Koakuma_MA

Hmm... now I wonder what she will be: another magician-style character or someone with devil-like movements.

Hmm... now I wonder what she will be: another magician-style character or someone with devil-like movements.

Could be a mix of both styles considering she hangs out with Patchouli in SDM library also being a human-friendly-Succubus (though I wouldnt be fool by her kindness if you know what I mean. LOL! XD  )

But she's a demon, not a Succubus .v.

In actuality, Koakuma is a Koakuma, because Koakuma is not the name of the character, but the name of the species that the character is.

And yes, I have that information from Daniel as well.

Well in that case shes a friendly-Demon and a sexy one at that LOL!. :=D: